DodgeBall Glitches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all you Panda people,

So I decided to play DodgeBall this morning and I noticed a few things wrong first of all where it normally allows you to select a team, this time you cannot and I have seen and heard other players complaining about this saying "I can't join BLU team" and it has led them, to leave the server due to the fact that they cannot join the team they wish to join.

I have also noticed that it comes up on your screen saying "If you lose again then you will need to sit out" and this will make things, more difficult especially if the team choosing stays off because you will get a lot of people in spectate and less people, playing and then those people will begin to complain which, will lead to nothing but chaos and then if an admin joins it will make their job 10x harder to do.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
~MichaelWebb100

Sounds like the tf2 update has done something or dodgeball needs an update.

The first thing you said happens in all servers if two people join the same team at the same time it breaks, type !motd. This may be something different though.

Not only DB , all gamemodes have same issue. Seems Team fortress 2 update fucked up. Friends of mine cant join teams too, so they need to reconnect to server.

Seems Team fortress 2 update fucked up.
As usual.

I have also noticed that it comes up on your screen saying "If you lose again then you will need to sit out" and this will make things, more difficult especially if the team choosing stays off because you will get a lot of people in spectate and less people, playing and then those people will begin to complain which, will lead to nothing but chaos and then if an admin joins it will make their job 10x harder to do.
Even if it says that, it's a bunch of lies (just like the cake), it won't do anything since the server can be full and both teams can be full without anyone in spectator.

If a player joins the team you want to join the exact moment, the game will freak out and not know what to do. So basically it creates it's own error. Atleast, that is how I've experienced this type of bug before.

• Funny
Reactions: Nyah
Bug has been fixed!
01:18 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn:Dodgeball appears to be locked into arena mode, Clic says jailbreak is the same
01:18 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: probably due to the update
13:20 - kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: still issues?
13:20 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: I can check
13:20 - kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: oki
13:21 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: Yeah
13:21 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: It seems it's still arena mode
13:21 - kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: what server?
13:21 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: dodgeball 1 and 2
13:21 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: but not usa
13:24 - kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: should be fixed
13:28 - [ΛКФĐ] DeadSworn: Fixed

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Deep and Doc Piss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread