DodgeBall /call Option Problems (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

There is a Problem right now with the /call Option.
not literally but basically I'm saying that admins aren't responding.

Now I'm not here to tell you how to run your servers specifically, all I'm saying is that your admins aren't on when needed. This isn't meant to be a problem, when I do /call on Dodgeball I would like a bit of assistance with problems with people not following the rules. I obey these rules only to watch them be Broken in front of me at the same time trying to do the right thing and not give in. All I'm saying it fix it, I honestly would say that most people who are on these servers will break YOUR RULES and constantly get away with it.
~Honestly
Charlie Brown

Apply for admin, then. Usually the admins have school/work to do and can only join when they have spare time. For now, you can record rule breakers and report them at our forums in the right section.

Jeez that's quite some highlighting and emphasizing you have there.

Are you referring to any specific timeslot? To any specific server?

I handle pretty much every call that reaches me, but of course I have things to do too, so I can't be watching for calls 24/7. Also I only receive calls for the EU servers, so if you're not playing on there there's not a whole lot I can do to help.

As Capri mentioned, applying for admin is always an option, or, if you for any reason feel that that's not your thing you can always head to the reports section and report them. It's admittedly slower than an admin immediately responding, but it gets the job done.

Anyway, feedback is always appreciated, so thanks.

Reactions: Capri
May I also give you the power on reporting

https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/

If you see rule breakers, please do record demos and post them here.
Other than that, all I can say is that not all communities have fully active staff. It's voluntary work, no one is getting paid (gameserver admin speaking). So expecting admins to be on like a rotation or something is a little silly. Still, I am sorry to hear that your experience on panda servers has been disappointing.

Jeez that's quite some highlighting and emphasizing you have there.

Are you referring to any specific timeslot? To any specific server?

I handle pretty much every call that reaches me, but of course I have things to do too, so I can't be watching for calls 24/7. Also I only receive calls for the EU servers, so if you're not playing on there there's not a whole lot I can do to help.

As Capri mentioned, applying for admin is always an option, or, if you for any reason feel that that's not your thing you can always head to the reports section and report them. It's admittedly slower than an admin immediately responding, but it gets the job done.

Anyway, feedback is always appreciated, so thanks.
I'd Apply, but I have work. Also I've only been playing dodgeball for a little bit and it would be unfair to take spots of people who could be on 24/7, I just got mad because 2 people were being really annoying, but alls good. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread