Completed dodgeball auto kill stealers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese Gaming

you should add a program or bot or something that slays steaalers without an admin online

while we're at it, how about a plugin that prevents you from spamming "a wild tryhard has appeared" in /me?

This has been suggested numerous times before (by myself even, I think? I'm not sure) and because of certain rules in place such as being allowed to steal rockets from those who are unable to reflect themselves and walling, it is very impractical to have slays be automated.

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
because of certain rules in place such as being allowed to steal rockets from those who are unable to reflect themselves and walling, it is very impractical to have slays be automated.
Walling should be no problem now since klay worked on it. It should not see walling as stealing, unless you're a lil bit far from your partner. About people saving themselves, I feel like admins would use their slay bind blindly anyway (at least that's how my experience has been lately). I doubt you'll be trying to save yourself 4 times in a round (as example).

• Informative
Reactions: Bass and Wolfgang
Walling should be no problem now since klay worked on it. It should not see walling as stealing, unless you're a lil bit far from your partner. About people saving themselves, I feel like admins would use their slay bind blindly anyway (at least that's how my experience has been lately). I doubt you'll be trying to save yourself 4 times in a round (as example).

in that case i'm all for it, my stance about this is known. as for admins blindly pressing the slay button on every steal, that shit's got to stop.

There is movement tracking too so you have to be close and have to stay somewhat still (small adjustments should be fine). It's not perfect ofc, so false positives might trigger ppl. But at this point, deal with it.

We never announced this, so sneaky psa???

edit: it also allows stealing from frozen, stripped, dead players (there may be stuff I forgot)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bass and Wolfgang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread