Accepted Dodgeball #4 & #19 Admin Application for Bass (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

- Your name and/or nickname
Bass; In real life: Kuba
- Your age
18, 27.12.1998
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I am older than 15, so I guess it doesn't apply to me.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:49743303
- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm generally online from 2pm to 8pm. Timezone: GMT +1
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm playing on #4 and #19 and I wish to apply for them. Also, yes, I'd do my best and would be more than glad.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, although I'm not using it very often.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
As Admin on Polish server, 4fun. I was admin for 6 months and I kept the right order on the server. Players had good opinion about me as peace keeper.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I do. From my old job as admin. + I have my own private server where I'm trying out SourceMod (e.g. plugins and commands).
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I can co-op with players, listen to them, solve problems between players. I also have common sense, I obey the rules and I know my responsibilities. I'm honest. I easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I will keep the players in order. Of course with dose of common sense and understanding. Those who will break rules will be punished via gags/mutes/kicks etc. I will give first 3 warning before gagging or muting. Stealers will get 3 slays before kick. When they join again and keep stealing, no mercy. Ban for 24h. If the person continues, expand ban(to perm if needed). Same for blocking, abusing map, breaking rockets, team killing etc. I'll keep chat clear. In other words, I will stop any rule breaker and punish him/her.

Oh, I mixed them up. You have enough on #19 and not enough on #4. Whoopsie.

Reactions: Bass
The application itself is horrifyingly bad in itself with all the colors, but so is the chat.

I obey the rules and I know my responsibilities.
Funny, because you're doing the opposite.
DULtlXo.png
q3ji4oH.png

5lNYLUQ.png
Tons of spam and insulting. My vote will stay -1

don't feel like it's my place to vote yet but some insight;

have known you well before I joined panda, friendly lad with no ill intent
mostly true to his words, adapts quickly and follows & knows the rules...when he chooses to
have seen a number of calls go by for stealing/blocking and spam on your name of which you're well aware (see above..) usually the result of someone else stealing or spamming first, though I can't speak for all of them.
quite active on #19

would definitely need adjustment towards actually adhering to the rules, but overall despite what the above chatlogs may say he is a decent fella.

The application itself is horrifyingly bad in itself with all the colors, but so is the chat.

Funny, because you're doing the opposite.
DULtlXo.png
q3ji4oH.png

5lNYLUQ.png
Tons of spam and insulting. My vote will stay -1
Thanks for the answer @Lighty I appreciate that. Ain't sarcastic or anything right now.

Oh god. The colors.

I have seen you play sometimes on 4. But not enough to actually give a vote.

And now about the spam. Well it's already been told by TBot:
Might want to work on that chat spam, ey? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have yet to play with you more before I can form an opinion.

Good luck.

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63 and Bass
I hope you guys don't mind me asking but if the applicant is spamming/insulting in chat why don't you punish upon the evidence and invalid this application? :confused:

No offence applicant but if you're breaking rules you should receive a punishment.

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63 and Bass
Way to ruin our party :(

But, as far as I have seen, Bass has improved his chat immensely since, to the point where I don't think there is much use in gagging him now. (Oh I'd also like to remind y'all of my app, I didn't exactly have flawless chat either, even though it wasn't quite on the level shown by lighty's screenshots.)

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips and Bass
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @klay, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bass and Wolfgang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread