Do guards need crits? (1 Viewer)

Do guards need crits

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are talking about panda jb guards, yes.

Reactions: Solo
guards will die in like 0.2 seconds when cells open without crits (3 boston basher scouts rushing) so yea

• Disagree
Reactions: Solo and Vecomti
sigh....

another guard crits thread....

From my experience, removing crits as guards would make little difference because we already have so many expert rebellers (dahir, LilSpaceMan, etc.) that have been able to work around BLU crits many times.

Reactions: Beatrice Jubilee
just 10 minutes ago I wiped the blu team as soldier by hiding around corners with a shovel, blus having crits makes it a fair fight.

and don't even get me started on YOU
every blu is SCARED of you, they NEEEEED crits
ngl i hate how most of rebelling has boiled down to melee (aside from spy) because getting ammo while the round is active to rebel is at times too hard to consider. Getting sniped 50ft across a hall by some monitoring BLU pyro with a shotgun after managing to get away from like 8+ blus (servers are very active nowadays) as a sniper isn't fun.

From my experience, removing crits as guards would make little difference because we already have so many expert rebellers (dahir, LilSpaceMan, etc.) that have been able to work around BLU crits many times.
Awwwww I’m noticed

In all honesty people who play blu suck badly in casual so if crits gets them happy to taunt after a kill let them get out of their cacoon and be bad with crits

I think overall in the jailbreak mode it's definitely too broken that guards have crits, but our rules have a different structure not allowing blue team to rewarden if warden dies. I see even competent blue players get killed by rebellers. I think crits are a balance to help the blue team. A total removal of them would make the blue team too powerless

If someone was good with Sourcepawn, I would love a plugin that swaps crits with a triple damage boost with falloff. I think Scooty mentioned this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread