READ ME dm_duel_v1_panda3 (1 Viewer)

Jayy

Mapper
The duel map has been updated with the changes that Hisu requested.

These changes include:
  • Moving the spawn resupply lockers.
  • Replacing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor lockers with indestructible dispensers.

Screenshots:

4307000709.jpg

7c8c01c52d.jpg

4307000709.jpg
080d6d4e17.jpg

verry good ^^ no more rocket spamm. now we only have to deal with sticky traps and chat spamm =D

• Agree
Reactions: miro
I like it as well, the reasons for that are listed above from @OxyGenE ! =)

But i personally prefered the previous spawn, now its so "empty"

Looks like the lockers are back.

Played with Zou this morning, the dispensers are gone and the resupply locker at the spawn is moved to it's previous location.

Played with Zou this morning, the dispensers are gone and the resupply locker at the spawn is moved to it's previous location.
someone changed it to v2 back, thats why^^

well, pyros are verry verry powerfull on V3

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
people are complaining that the new dispencers dont heal fast enough... Maybe lockers were better, idk.

people are complaining that the new dispencers dont heal fast enough... Maybe lockers were better, idk.
IMO its more than fine, unless you want to be on the server 24/7 and look for spamming demos n shit

IMO its more than fine, unless you want to be on the server 24/7 and look for spamming demos n shit
kevin has a point in my opinion, is there a way to have more powerfull dispencers ?

kevin has a point in my opinion, is there a way to have more powerfull dispencers ?
thats my point as well.. okay maybe not the lockers, but maybe more powerfull dispencers

welp, why increase it?
heals normally, otherwise we just could add the lockers back, same effect.

is there a way to have more powerfull dispencers ?
Probably, if you stack two heal entities next to eachother. Not enterily sure though, never tried it before.

Probably, if you stack two heal entities next to eachother. Not enterily sure though, never tried it before.
It should work, but stacking two mapobj_cart_dispenser entities next to each other would probably make a lot of loud dispenser noise.

It should work, but stacking two mapobj_cart_dispenser entities next to each other would probably make a lot of loud dispenser noise.
Would almost be better to just add trigger_heal, but then they wouldn't get any ammo. Such a shame.

welp, why increase it?
heals normally, otherwise we just could add the lockers back, same effect.
the thing is that now pyros get on rampage so easly and ruin all the game for other "weak" classes.

the thing is that now pyros get on rampage so easly and ruin all the game for other "weak" classes.
why now?, before it was tons easier for them since they just get near the locker and got instant full ammo/health.

Users who are viewing this thread