Discuss recent triple-A or indie games (1 Viewer)

plutonists

Donator
Hi folks, been seeing a lot of threads recently that are just admin applications or player reports so I figured I'd break the trend and make a thread about games.

What do you think of recent triple-A games? Have they deteriorated or risen in quality? Is each game crafted with passion like games from several years ago? Do you think some indie games are far better than AAA games?
what do you think of Cyberpunk 2077 now?

Hi folks, been seeing a lot of threads recently that are just admin applications or player reports so I figured I'd break the trend and make a thread about games.

What do you think of recent triple-A games? Have they deteriorated or risen in quality? Is each game crafted with passion like games from several years ago? Do you think some indie games are far better than AAA games?
cyberpunk in particular seemed just to be really overhyped also not to consider the shitstorm which went down the same weeks with performance issues and people wanting a refund.
nowadays you just see updates being released but thats it, dont see alot of friends playing it and for myself i have also only played it for like maybe 2-3h or so.

Triple A games lately are just dogshit, just look at Battlefield 2042, Cyberpunk, Battlefield V and maybe Call of Duty WW2, we were hyped for their release. Nowadays the companies are doing it to keep their investors happy, not their playerbase. Not a coincidence that people, at least for what I know, in the Battlefield series people are going back to Battlefield 1 instead of playing the more recent BFV and BF2042.
The only thing I would say is: look for games which are made by small companies and not much known to the public, even if they're not triple A.

Talking about perfomance it was absolutely trash, with a 1080ti I couldn't go above 40 fps with low-mid settings, and I was playing in FHD 16:9.
Tried this 2 months ago, so the game was updated for a good while.

Talking about perfomance it was absolutely trash, with a 1080ti I couldn't go above 40 fps with low-mid settings, and I was playing in FHD 16:9.
Tried this 2 months ago, so the game was updated for a good while.
I was surprised that I could run cyberpunk with my graphics card (gtx 1060 6gb) and even record. Sometimes the game would drop in frames but most of the time I could run it at 80 fps and above

Do you all remember New World or Back 4 Blood? The only new game I kind of bought recently was Inscryption, but I was planning to anyways during the demo and it was a breeze to finish the game.

Kind of wanting to try a new game like Eden Ring or something, but I’m afraid it’ll die down and I’ll just go back to like Smite and League.

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Imagine getting new games (PLA was pretty good though, 9.8/10 for me)

Would Gta 5 and Gta 4 fall under here if so 10/10 for me the best stories and graphics for the oldness of the game

Do you all remember New World or Back 4 Blood? The only new game I kind of bought recently was Inscryption, but I was planning to anyways during the demo and it was a breeze to finish the game.

Kind of wanting to try a new game like Eden Ring or something, but I’m afraid it’ll die down and I’ll just go back to like Smite and League.
Smite and League is a curse, escape while you can

Reactions: Kazzy

Users who are viewing this thread