Declined Discord Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

I have two suggestions for the Panda discord server

Add a music bot
Add more voice channels

Now for the music bot, it's always nice to have one on the server, with the sudden enforcment of the youtube tos against discord bots it can be hard to find one that's gonna work on youtube. So I'm gonna reccomend one that works for Spotify instead. The bots name is Hydra. He's pretty much like rhythm but for spotify. From my experience he doesn't lag and the commands he has are great.
1638904942777.png

Now my second suggestion is around more voice channels, having 3 is a bit cramped for more than 500 people. So I suggest to have 3 General voice channels and 3 Gaming ones. I would say it's nice to have more channels in case you don't want to join one with other people with it.

I don't think a poll is necessary for this suggestion

harmless suggestion but like, why? the discord has less than 20-30 people that talk in chat, its rare to have too many people even in the 2 vc's

Reactions: BlackY and Kazzy
No need for music bots, just listen to music on Spotify or Youtube.

People don't really use the voice channels, I doubt adding more would encourage its use. Most prefer to make a private call instead.

Also, I'd suggest adding a poll on the thread so people can vote on it.

So looking at the outcome it's spilt both ways.

Really it's up to Kevin on this sort of thing but with no real decider on each side I'm going to have to decline.

• Sad
Reactions: Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread