Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Rush#4202
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:546577076
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/10/2020
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: *not sure* madact *not sure*
Why should you receive a unban for the discord ban
https://prnt.sc/wiidlv
I was banned for insulting an other fellow member which i apologize but i thought we were talking as a joke
since he was telling messages like "you are my alt" so i couldnt take it seriously.
If he feels insulted i will apologize personally.

• Haha
  • Dumb
Reactions: salguod and bap!
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Rush#4202
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:546577076
Date and Time of the Ban: a long time ago cant find exact time
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: *not sure* madact *not sure*
Why should you receive a unban for the discord ban
https://prnt.sc/wiidlv
I was banned for insulting a moderator at a voice call when i didnt even insult him i just said a joke about a moderator.
A moderator didn't get the joke and i got instantly banned no working what so ever.
date was at 10/10/2020

Probably going to have to drag @PNN and @Gold into this one as this did happen 3-4 months ago.

I've had a look back and I do remember it going down. Semi was also there as well and any other full watching the situation or on the vc at the time. It's another roar business with no one knows who dun it but let's point at madact :kappa: But I did inform rush just point at me, because it's most likely me who's going to have to deal with it.

Hello,

saw this and it made me smile.. the wrong way.

you kept saying «nigger» in voicechat even though I repeated saying stop it. Once you stopped you started to irritate me aswell as light insult me in both english and greek. @Gold can confirm as he understands greek.

Not only this, but you also nevet listens to any of the admins regardless of what and where it is, hence why you have been punished a lot, example for abusing the admin chat in game.

i am very much against this.

have a good day.

no i remember this by heart i didnt say the n word you were just blaming me so madact could ban me yes i did call you a slang in greek called "malakas" translated as idiot but you accused me of saying the n word twice without any proof and tried to get me banned for it.

i still remember your voice accusing me of saying it as the hardest insult i said to you was idiot from greek. yes gold can confirm that i said it but he can also confirm that i never said the n word.

Mate, you are so full of shit that you even belive yourself on this. I can even quote what you said;
«I am allowed to say nigger because I am black», then you turned your camera on and you were not even black skinned.
Stop with this bullshit of an excuse, and you can also stop playing the victim role, none is buying it.

Awkward.

I don't have much faith now that, if you do get unbanned, you won't start up again. You're just not ready for this. It looked promising when I talked to you in steam but then went out of control about what actually happened. Take some time to think about how you should approach this again. I'd give it 3 months.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread