1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Pending Disable Machina at JB

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by I love love, Apr 14, 2018.

1. I love love

I love love Member

So for who know JB well, know that one of the favorite weapons of freekillers is the Machina, for who doesnt kow what this weapon do is if its fully charged you can kill multiple people with one shot.
    So in my opnion i recommend is disable this gun from JB

2. Racer911-1

Racer911-1 Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    or make something where the machina cant penetrate

3. Sarwan Bryant

Sarwan Bryant Active Member

Steam:
    that's pretty pointless because freekillers can take any explosive weapon or something like a flame thrower and kill everyone just as fast as the machina, only difference is that the machina adds a slight touch to it by killing people standing shoulder to shoulder or close to each other in a line. Some people actually like the weapon and you don't actually think removing it will lessen the mass freekills right?

4. Kyl3

Kyl3 Active Member

Steam:
    Let's ban soldier, pyro, demo and heavy while we're at it too :kappa:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. I love love

I love love Member

For you remove the penetration is really hard but disable the weapon can make diference on the mass freekillings and its more easy.

6. I love love

I love love Member

And Sarwan i know lots of people that use demoman with the shield, soldiers that only use the Rocket launcher for mass rebeling and pyros that use the flame trower for rebeling too.
    And the classes have lots of weapons that give no dmg, and the Machina is just one weapon that if disabled can make less massive freekilling

7. Spam Goose XIII

Spam Goose XIII Active Member

Steam:
    @I love love@I love love then while we are at it, we should disable miniguns, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, sticky bomb launchers, flamethrowers and sentry guns. my point is, you can't stop free killers by disabling one gun, they are always going to find a way, and the machina is probably the hardest to get multiple freekills with than a rocket launcher or grenade launcher

8. Racer911-1

Racer911-1 Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Sentry guns are already disabled in JB

9. Spam Goose XIII

Spam Goose XIII Active Member

Steam:
    ok, but you still get my point :^)

10. Travis

Travis Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    This is pointless, If you wanted to get rid of MFK, get rid of every weapon. All weapons are able to be used with MFK. Explosions work better than a machina, so what is the point? That's like saying "A hackers favorite hack is wallhacks, so lets make wallhacking impossible!" There are many other hacks to use.