Declined Disable Machina at JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for who know JB well, know that one of the favorite weapons of freekillers is the Machina, for who doesnt kow what this weapon do is if its fully charged you can kill multiple people with one shot.
So in my opnion i recommend is disable this gun from JB

that's pretty pointless because freekillers can take any explosive weapon or something like a flame thrower and kill everyone just as fast as the machina, only difference is that the machina adds a slight touch to it by killing people standing shoulder to shoulder or close to each other in a line. Some people actually like the weapon and you don't actually think removing it will lessen the mass freekills right?

Let's ban soldier, pyro, demo and heavy while we're at it too :kappa:

• Informative
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
For you remove the penetration is really hard but disable the weapon can make diference on the mass freekillings and its more easy.

And Sarwan i know lots of people that use demoman with the shield, soldiers that only use the Rocket launcher for mass rebeling and pyros that use the flame trower for rebeling too.
And the classes have lots of weapons that give no dmg, and the Machina is just one weapon that if disabled can make less massive freekilling

@I love love then while we are at it, we should disable miniguns, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, sticky bomb launchers, flamethrowers and sentry guns. my point is, you can't stop free killers by disabling one gun, they are always going to find a way, and the machina is probably the hardest to get multiple freekills with than a rocket launcher or grenade launcher

This is pointless, If you wanted to get rid of MFK, get rid of every weapon. All weapons are able to be used with MFK. Explosions work better than a machina, so what is the point? That's like saying "A hackers favorite hack is wallhacks, so lets make wallhacking impossible!" There are many other hacks to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread