Declined Diehard Diehard Fan's Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Diehard Diehard Fan
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252229306
Date and Time of the Ban: around 6:25
Reason about the Ban: Freekill x2
Admin that Banned you: Bannana
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I had JUST gotten off a 360 Minute guardban for mfk, and I hadn't been on the server for around a month since my mic was broken, today I had gotten a new mic. When I joined the server and joined blu I was surpised that I didnt get a message saying I was guardbanned. And I had told the server that I was guardbanned and People where saying that they hate me and that I should be guardbanned again. During the starting minute the warden Vinny had given Out a Order to stay in your cells. I had seen 3 people go out at various times when cells open. First I killed a engi while he was out of the cell. Then I killed a scout in cells and a Pyro hiding in cells. I did not see a request for a repeat and thought that vinny was just repeating the order to remind people. After I killed the two Banana immedity guardbans me permantently. while ill admit to freekilling i dont not feel this shouldve been a guardban. First, i had taken a break and it was also in the starting seconds of the round. I also feel Banana did this to spite me and get me off the server because he feels that I have not changed and I am a manic on Blu Team who just does stuff with no regards for the Rules. This is not true, and I realize that Banana has just gotten the mod role and is being taught. I feel my punishment is way too harsh for someone who hasnt been on in a while and made a mistake that freekilled 2 people, but I have made mistakes (we all do time to time) where i have accidentally forced a freeday or accidentally freekilled someone because my phone was near the touchpad of my laptop and a admin was able to excuse it because it was not malicious and I did not mean to do it. I also believe since it was the starting minute this couldve easily been a slay and a respawn for the 2 people I had freekilled and I am truly sorry for freekilling

You’re way too reckless to be on blue team and I don’t think this appeal should get accepted, your “mistakes” are consistent enough to be a problem.
I totally get that you have no ill intention but your problematic behaviour ruin the game for others.

My mentor has the final verdict on this.

Reactions: vinny
First, i had taken a break and it was also in the starting seconds of the round.
Maybe you should've played on red for a few rounds as opposed hopping on blue immediately.
I feel my punishment is way too harsh for someone who hasnt been on in a while
You have received teambans in the past for mass freekilling of which I don't believe they were properly appealed, meaning that you probably were supposed to be teambanned anyways. Even if you weren't a prior teamban for mass freekilling almost guarantees your next teamban will be permanent.

I basically agree with banana here

Declined

• Agree
Reactions: ballsack and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread