Answered Developer appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpson

My question is how I can appeal for developer?

Appeal = you are banned/gagged/muted and want to appeal that punishment by saying some kind words and ask for it to get removed

Apply = you want to contribute to the community as trial admin or something else

Don’t quote me on this, but I belive there’s no such thing as applying for developer(?)

Appeal = you are banned/gagged/muted and want to appeal that punishment by saying some kind words and ask for it to get removed

Apply = you want to contribute to the community as trial admin or something else

Don’t quote me on this, but I belive there’s no such thing as applying for developer(?)
Do you mean there is no way to appeal for developer? I think you got your words mixed up

• Funny
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Do you mean there is no way to appeal for developer? I think you got your words mixed up

No the thing is, you don't "appeal" for a position, you "apply" for one. Appealing is fighting against an official decision; that's why it is called a "court of appeal" where people go to appeal the sentence they've been given for a crime (like, say, prison time).

It's not an issue we want to dwell on for long, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel

What Evo said. Also, as far as I know there is nothing such as banned developer which requires appealing. Maybe you are a developer but you don’t get the posistion as developer here, probably because we have some or the person is not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread