Demoknights (with boots and shield) (1 Viewer)

Should Demoknights be buffed?

• Yes, they need a damage buff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

senormule

I just think that Demoknights should be buffed a bit, at least to be on par with Batallions Backup+Zatoichi soldiers. It just seems a bit unfair that youre not really given a good bonus for giving up not only your ability to damage at range, but also the chance to lay crit-charged sticky traps if you go full Demoknight. I just think that if youre willing to charge in and melee a hale, you should be rewarded for the blatant stupidity. So I think that if you have both a shield (simply equipped, so this isnt removed when it's destroyed) and the Ali Baba's Booties/Bootlegger equipped, you should either A.) do more damage overall with your melee, probably around 250-275 instead of the current 195, or B.) have a sword-specific perk, such as increased overheal or health gained with the half-Zatoichi, and increased cap on the eyelander head bonus.

"No, now stop saying everything needs a buff."

Didn't I tell you that.

If you're good with melee, the splendid screen zatoichi and the booties is op.

I Thought of this one day and you actually Beat me to it. But Yeah i Agree that He needs a Slight Buff for his sword Because you Risk Going up to a Hale That Has an 120% Damage Bonus and you Yourself Is having to Go meet him Head On Just to deal 195 as One Crit Sticky Would deal even more then that.. Not To Mention There Are other hales that have even more of a damage bonus For example Fedorable and Mimicer. Though you Get 2 Free chances of Hitting him and You get more speed. But thats not Worthy since you need about 4 Heads (Eyelander) to do it. You're actually throwing away Your Stickybomb launcher which could lay down 8 Crit Stickies and Deal over 2000 in Damage Immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread