Declined Delete Spyper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furo Belle

No fun on having a boss sniping all the time when he rages. Oh and when you catch him
He can cloak and run away!
yaaaaaaaaay

Oh and when you catch him
He can cloak and run away!
yaaaaaaaaay

Spyper.

58b.png

• Winner
Reactions: Speneth
Just so we don't have only shitposts "justifying" a removal, I'll join in to say that I agree for one. According to the history with Kevin when it comes to nerfing hales, perhaps it might be best to remove him straight up instead. He can easily pick up ammo on his sniper rifle, and if he rages once in order to get the rifle, it's game over already. His cloak time is extremely long, allowing him to easily get away and hide and it makes it really hard for me to judge whether someone's camping too long, or if that's what that particular hale is supposed to do. I get so many complaints about this hale and it's extremely irritating at this point that a good 85% of the calls I get regarding camping involve this hale alone. I think that since a nerf seems impossible since the latest stat update gave him a buff instead of the proper nerf that he needed, it might be a faster solution to remove the hale instead.

• Agree
Reactions: Falkì
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread