Delayed chat thingy. (1 Viewer)

TEXASSTYLE

Just a problem I've been having for a loooooong time and it's really getting annoying.

Not really sure how to explain this in detail but the most fitting word for it would be "Delayed"

It also affects the killfeed.

What happens is that whenever I/someone/the server write something I get a delay on it for around... 10 seconds or so. It gets really annoying because for one second the chat is empty and then BAM I get everything at once. The killfeed gets full. chat gets full. Everything.

The thing that annoys me the most is when I warn someone. For let's say I give someone a third warning (which I count as the last warning before punishment) for spamming in chat. If that person does that again it takes 10-15 seconds for me to be able and notice it. (By scrolling back the chat-backlogg I get)

So what I'm wondering is, Do anyone know what could cause this? Do anyone else have this problem too?
Do anyone know a fix?

So far my only guess is something with my internet connection. altough It's completely fine on ALL other servers (exluding all the panda community servers.)

It's probably just some lags or something, because I've experiences this a few times as well. This is also a reason to why I choose to not use hitsounds (especially not the standard tf2 hitsound) because it almost make me deaf when the killfeed shows up.

I have that sometimes too on the JB-Server.
Kevin restart your Router

Last edited:
Happens to me as well but it's not only on panda, didn't tf2 get updated lately?

Happens to me as well but it's not only on panda, didn't tf2 get updated lately?
Yes. But I have been experiencing this long before that.

probably game related issue, never experienced that on any server.
you should get better hardware since this may also be somehow related to cpu overload maybe

I've had this issue too a few times, so it most certainly isn't hardware stress or overload.
Nothing big, just a bit of confusion then shock in about 10 seconds when all the hitsounds/dominations and game noises that should have occurred all happen at once.

Users who are viewing this thread