Declined - TRGGB2's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Username :
Sopfrie Aitako / TRGGB2 / TRG / "That one minimod from 2017" / I'm gonna mute @chefgirl for micspamming

Steam32ID:
Go look that up yourself

Your age:
9 but I'm CLEARLY capable of jailbreak.

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
Non-existent

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Bans (At least 500 times)
Comms (At least 1000 times)

Who gave you permission to apply?:
@blood3y is clearly a jb admin here and I make the rules.

Server to are applying for:
US jailbreaking

General online times & time zone:
24/7 Mcdonalds work hours.

Do you have a working microphone?:
No

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:

1671065515653.png
1671065699850.png
1671065801359.png

1671065527327.png
1671065634196.png
1671065729104.png
1671065844079.png

As you can see here by our wonderful people @Kazzy @Vixxi @Xergon and @ItsNotCalassic, I am clearly a suitable candidate unlike any other applicant.

Perm all rulebreakers

Tagging the jb admins:
@Bambi as he is the only REAL jb admin here.
@Semicolon Backslash as he is a professional mapper.
@Yelowchy as he is clearly the best jb admin
@Chae once said "it will only be a shitpost if you ping all current and past Jb admins."
@OpenDanger as he sucks
@Cridove for me failing to be the only best full admin
@Coal yes
@crubf game
@ZeroPC for Mass Destruction
@Cowboy for bullying
and many more past jb admins will be pinged for $59.99 + tax

Cowboy incorporated does not condone the actions of shitposting on the forums and therefore will decline to commentate on this matter.

Vixxi
Jailbreak application review
TRGGB2
14 December 2022

TRGGB2's Application Response:

Greetings TRGGB2, I would like to inform you that I did not ask + do not care + L + ratio + speedrun some bitches + cope + seethe + mald + clearly don't own an airfryer + stay mad + you fell off + not based + get good + reported + skill issue + cry about it + ok and? + bluepilled + you should freekill yourself

On that note I think you would be a great admin in the jailbreak admin team.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Trggb2
Admin Application

Hey there trggb2 lets start by talking about how you said that you are going to massfreekill everyone every round which is fine but the part that is not fine is that you told a fellow member to k,y,s keep herself safe which is unacceptable but its fine. You're stacking is bad because you forgot to permban everyone plus kill them for their first offense.Also to add on when you flex that you can speedrun lfd2 it shows to me that you get no bitches and that you are alone in your room.I think that you should wait a few years before applying again because right now I don't see you as a good admin.also, I want to state that you working at an mc Donalds dose not impress me because Burger King is superior for an admin application.For me and these reasons its going to be a.

Try again next time!
or never!

• Agree
I want to kill you with my bare hands and bury the body in a location that noone on earth will ever fine
also you suck at splatoon get gud noob lost to the 52. gal L Bozo

I refuse to acknowledge that I was an instigator. These are lies and slanders, thus I plea the 5th.

Also I was never a Jb admin, so funny ping.
how many times do i have to tell people YOU CANT PLEAD THE FITH IN AN ONLINE JAILBREAK ROLEPLAY SERVER it just dosent work that way

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread