Declined [Declined-ish] Ban by console again :/ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player mariusztofik [zING]
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:47714301
Steam3 ID [U:1:95428603]
Steam Community 76561198055694331
Invoked on 10-31-18 13:28
Banlength 2 wk, 6 d
Expires on 11-20-18 13:28
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com #09 | Deathrun

My second accout is: pokemcs

Hello, I was again banned this time by consoles. My five-day ban ended today at 13 so I was glad I went on the server but I was immediately fired from him and banned by a duplicated account which is banned. When I got 1 ban I went to another account not knowing that playing on another account was threatening ban and then I got a ban for a week and three days. The ban on my main account ended but on the 2nd account it still remained. I thought it did not matter, but I got another ban for 2 weeks and 2 days. Can I get a unban on 2 accounts so that I can easily enter the server and play? I hope that the matter will be resolved and I could play again after the penalty. Thank you and best regards.

Looking at this, I'm willing to change your ban to 1 week on both accounts and changing the reason to punishment evading.
You'll need to wait till both bans expire before joining again. The reason for 1 week is it's your 4th ban.
Also tagging @Ranger Ciri making sure he's cool with this. Hit me up in discord ciri.

It's really obvious that joining on another account to evade a punishment would be forbidden. If you are banned on any account, you can't play on the servers. So when your second account was banned by console, that means that that is now your new punishment length and you also cannot join on your first account for that duration. Madact is already being pretty generous by shortening them, so take it or leave it mate.

I've done what @Madact was so nice to suggest. This does mean that from now on if you wanna be able to keep playing on our servers, you must follow our rules. Especially the one for skipping, I highly recommend reading this thread about skipping.

Reactions: Lighty and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread