Declined Deathrun Rule Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Good day,

I have recently been playing alot more deathrun and was extremely suprised to find out that "failing" as death is perfectly allowed. Now let me clarifiy I do not mean giving free runs or just standing idle to let people run the map. No people that are too lazy to use the !drtoggle feature percectly implimented into deathrun that makes it simple to disable you being death, it is such an easy feature yet players are continually allowed to just waste everyones time by suiciding on blu and ruining the round for the other team. It is so stupid that we don't allow users in vsh to just fail and the same in ff2. But in deathrun its perfectly fine to waste peoples time.

I am honestly sick to death of it and the amount of users that think this is okay is beyond me.

Anway I would just simply like to add the rule
"Suiciding as Blu to end the round instantly is not allowed" due to how unfun it is and how it can ruin the gamemode for others. And possibly punish it in a similar way to vsh, kicking and warning players multiple times before short bans are implimented.

I would love to hear the thoughts of
@Stabbin @Ranger Ciri @Frosty and tryhard but I cannot seem to find his tag.

Thanks for your time.

Suicide does not work on the blue team, hasn't for a some months now. Ever since we disabled suicide on the blue team the amount of instant wins for reds have lowered to the point where it barely happens, not so many people will disconnect because they don't feel like playing death so it isn't really a problem at all. Sure it can happen here and there that the death will disconnect or have another way of the reds instantly winning, but I don't see it as that big of a deal since it rarely happens.

Doesn't stop people reconnecting or using suicide taunt weapons. I literally made this point because we had like 4-5 rounds in a row.

It is so stupid that we don't allow users in vsh to just fail
That's all that needed to be said.

It's an unnecessary rule imo, freeruns are a fun way to practice the parcour elements of maps and people suiciding immediately takes maybe 20 seconds at most.
Compared to the additional effort in administration and overall inconvenience that comes with banning users it's not "worth" it.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
This rule doesn't need to be added if it comes under delaying. I am just rather sick of not even being able to enjoy a map because of people ruining it for us. Thanks for the feedback. This can be closed and moved.

Reactions: Thumpson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread