Increase Slots to 30-32?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
vote below

I vote no. More slots means more clutter means more chaos, which can be very crucial in a game mode like deathrun.

With too many players it would become too difficult for the activator because there would be too much chaos. I do agree to an increase of the slots as it is a popular server, so I would say give 30 slots a test run and see what people think.

Reactions: FoKzT
I vote no. More slots means more clutter means more chaos, which can be very crucial in a game mode like deathrun.

I think this might happen, but you never know for sure if you don't try it. Maybe it works out fine :3

Well, we can try it and see what happens.
If we see that it gets problematic, we still can come back to 24 players I guess.

Reactions: Fishy
A second deathrun server would be better.

Deathrun is a game which the quantity of players playing is very important and yes I agree to expand the slots but ofc that inquires an active admin to control it.

I recommend the second DR server. Its gonna be chaos, if slots are 30-32.

Hmmm, well its easier hold chaos with one server, but i have to said, we need another DR server.

With too many players it would become too difficult for the activator because there would be too much chaos. I do agree to an increase of the slots as it is a popular server, so I would say give 30 slots a test run and see what people think.
Completely my opinion , the "runners" would almost always win because of the chaos but again the server is almost everytime full . What about making two DR 24 slot servers ?

So now we have two Hightower servers, two Dodgeball servers and two Deathrun servers. What is next? Please let it not be jailbreak...

Reactions: Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread