Accepted [DeathRun] Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertes

Hello again.

- Your name and/or nickname

Mertes (Joachim) ((iCreepz))

- Your age
Seventeen.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:47534861

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT+2 (Sweden)
I am usually online between 2 PM and 10 PM every weekday on schooldays. Weekends can range a lot, but usually available very often.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The good old Deathrun. I'm able to go to a server in case of a report, of course. I prefer working very close with DR though.

- Do you have a microphone?
Aye, yes indeed.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Just under two years ago I used to work as an administrator for Deathrun on THIS very server. Crazy, ain't it? Yeah.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I had a lot of experience from when I administrated between April and June 2015. I don't
remember everything but it won't take long to learn it all again.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I do believe I am fit for admin due to my sessions and my longetivity with the DR servers.
Reason for me returning lately is because I play a lot more and have seen the recent plummeting of staff members on the DR team (and admins in general). I am starting to play a lot of TF2 now again and I feel like I can provide as much help as possible for a while going forward. During free time I can get sessions that lasts for hours upon hours (you can check out my sessions last summer and take a glance) which I think will assist a lot.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I try to at least warn players before I go over any form of punishment (i.e; muting or gagging) and would like to see if the player would do it again or not. I consider myself very aggressive when it comes to certain punishments such as cheating or exploiting though as I find that really, really dumb and unprofessional. Don't worry though, I won't let
my emotions cloud my judgement. ;)

--These are after warning players--
As for muting somebody, if they are breaking any rules in voice or just talking for an excessive amount of time or just being plain annoying, I'd give them a mute for up to an hour depending on the offense. I'd probably want to have a tab opened with SourceBans as well so that I could check the history of this user so I could in an easier way determine the mute length.
Same goes for gagging, with the exception of spamming where I would just gag
immediately for 30 minutes and let it expire considering I don't want them ruining the chat (plox).

We also have the bhopping to skip traps and what not. I stand by the rule "if you're anywhere in the trap when bhopping, it counts" so that if they enter the trap and then go out in a quick motion, it does count. Bhopping takes time to learn, and not everyone knows about it and personally I enjoy bhop a whole lot. It'd be nice having further discussions of this as well since it is a really complex rule and needs explanation, so I'd love to assist in that.

If favoring occurs, I would slay the person doing it. And then, of course, we have delayers. I like to give them my fair share of warnings, but I also looove to slay them so there is no doubt that I'll do that.

GAMEME PROFILE
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/248678

SESSIONS & CHAT
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/248678
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/248678

BANS/COMM BLOCKS (I am a VERY mean rulebreaker)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:47534861&advType=steamid

Alright, that about does it. Hope to see some good ol' admin faces of whom I miss and I look forward to meeting new ones whom I've
not interacted with in the past, will be fun. As for now, thank you for reading and I hope I did good. Tell my dad and mom I'm proud.

(FORGOT TO MENTION!!!)
Every other week I will not be available as my parents are divorced and I only have one computer. I will be online next week, but the week after that I'll be at my mother's place.

Supporting this application with a +1, you've been admin before and I recall you being good! You application is nice, though your timezone should be GMT+1 ;)... We need more help over at deathrun, so I'd like to see you back as an admin.

Supporting this application with a +1, you've been admin before and I recall you being good! You application is nice, though your timezone should be GMT+1 ;)... We need more help over at deathrun, so I'd like to see you back as an admin.
Thanks! Oh and sorry about that, daylight saving time is confusing sometimes. ¯\_(ツ)_/

I've known creepz for a while. He is passionate about the deathrun server I just only wished he could of stayed on.
I'm hoping though this time you might wanna stay on longer to help out :)
Application is great, I know him myself and I trust him. He is very informative which is a perfect attitude within adminship.

So even though I don't go on deathrun as often as I should, +1.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mertes
just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread