Declined Deadrun 2 Admine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaweraks [RUS]

- Your name and/or nickname: zaweraks/zaw/Ivan

- Your age: 18, 19 March - 19.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

- Your general online times and your timezone: 3-4 hour or day. +3 GMT, 17~24.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)I do but I won't use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
One of the two problems , but if there is full of guides and server for training by the Hyde - I do not see any problems. =)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, but then again, if there is a guide full of ISF - I quickly all hearken . =)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Since I play deatrun very often those who just stand still start, and people do not like it . Therefore, I would like to add a little clarity on this server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Quite simply, if it will be seen that man is idle - will give them a warning. If not poyeystvuet - ban for 1 minute to form if would go again and again will do nothing - for a longer period . I think this is already enough. =)

I would like to add from myself that I am Russian , but knowledge of English there . I hope for understanding ... =)

Is it only me or does it look like this have been translated from russian into english using google translate?

The google translate is strong in this one.

Seriously, with an English proficiency like this, you're never going to get anything across to players. Good luck being an admin if you can't explain rules or properly warn players.

I've tried . =)
( Yes, long phrases only through Google translator . )

1102172_101.png
Hmm ... Could even with such statistics can not be given the right to exclude inactive ? = (

And yes, it's Google translator ))

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2555
Hmm ... Could even with such statistics can not be given the right to exclude inactive ? = (

If someone is skipping traps by using bunny hop and they don't understand what they're doing wrong because you're unable to explain it to them, you can't flash your fancy number 2 position around and make everything okay.

I do not understand what's the Bhop and inactive players ._.
And yes, people take it for cheating and just do not pay attention to it.

Posted in General As I tried , for how long I played the DR 2 I've seen a lot of inactive players , and when that looked more and go to the top , then vserez thinking on this topic . My attempt to see you ...

12345.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've already said everything that needed to be said. A decent or hopefully good level of English is required, and yours is not good enough. So that would be a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread