Invalid Dead Sirens Administrator Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hello my name is amanda ,or what most people refer to me as Dead Siren.

Steam 32 ID: My steam 32 ID is :437807207

Time online: I'm usually online on weekdays from 6:30pm PT, to 9:00pm PT and on weekends from 2:00pm PT, to 2-3am PT

Server: I Usually play on the Panda-Community.com TX | dodgball server but i would be more than willing to aid any other servers in case of a report.

Mic: I do have a microphone though i rarely use it.

Past Admin experience
: I have no previous experience as an admin however, that doesnt mean ill be slacking off

Source mod: Unfortunatly I also dont have any previous experience with sourcemod but i'm very open minded and know a lot of the panda dodgeball admins that would be willing to teach me how to use sourcemod

Actions if i do become admin: I am quite active and found out that a majority of the time i play there is almost no admin on aside from a few days with prickolas, a lot of the time when there is no admin i realized that a lot of hackers come on especially very recently, it just takes the fun out of tf2.

What i will do as an administrator: I will make ure we have a fun expperience playing tf2 by issuing a warning on the first offense of something, then if the offense is repeated i will slay and if the offense is severe enough issure a temp/perm ban depending on the situation.

thank you for reading i hope you accept me as an administaror
have a good morning/afternoon/night

Invalid

Reason above.

You may re-apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread