Declined Dead Sirens Admin app - TX Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Amanda Riverfield and i am 17 years of age.

Steam32 ID: 437807207

General online times: Monday-Thursday i am usually on around 8:30-10:00 PST,
Friday- Sunday i am available for 72 hours (I'm nocturnal and simply don't sleep)

Servers I play on: I usually play on the TX Dodgeball server however if need be i am willing to visit other server and help out.

Microphone: I do not have a mic however i do plan on getting one eventually.

Experience: I unfortunately do not have any past experience being an administrator, however this wont stop me from trying to be the best of the best

Source Mod Experience: Once again i do not have any Experience

Why you should pick me: I am quite active and found out that a majority of the time i play there is almost no admin on aside from a few days with pricolas, a lot of the time when there is no admin i realized that a lot of hackers come on especially very recently, it just takes the fun out of tf2, and nobody likes not having fun.

Punishments: I will make sure have a fun experience playing Tf2 by issuing a warning on the first offense of something, then if the offense is repeated i will slay and if the offense is severe enough, issue a temp/perm ban depending on the situation.

Thanks for reading I do hope you give me a chance at being an administrator

regardless of your choice have a nice day :D

• Informative
Reactions: Bass
Coming from a non admin so take this with a very tiny grain of salt:

Why you should pick me: I am quite active and found out that a majority of the time i play there is almost no admin on aside from a few days with pricolas, a lot of the time when there is no admin i realized that a lot of hackers come on especially very recently, it just takes the fun out of tf2, and nobody likes not having fun.
You say you're 'quite active' but only recently have I seen you being active. I'm decently active on the server and have only seen you a handful of times.

As to the "almost no admin on" that should be reconciled with the recent addition of Spoon to the server management.

Punishments: I will make sure have a fun experience playing Tf2 by issuing a warning on the first offense of something, then if the offense is repeated i will slay and if the offense is severe enough, issue a temp/perm ban depending on the situation.
I would personally say, flesh this out a little more. It's kinda vague.

Thank you Husky for linking everything, I thought Siren had a previous app, which she does.

The first app was invalid due to an oversight on her part. (72 hours requirement not met.)
She now has 3 days 19:45:41 hours.

The good:
Dead Siren is one of those players who habitually slays themselves whenever they break a rule.
She admits and understands when and more importantly why she is at fault.

I can admire her passion towards wanting to purge the server of hackers. One excellent reason I hopped on staff myself.

She has indeed been active with TX, she has become regular player there.

The bad:
As I said, she does slay herself when she is in trouble..
She does steal a rocket here and there, usually in crossing to the other end of the map.
Seen her do it enough times now :b

The time required to apply doesn't entail she fully understands the way DB is played, or administered just yet.
Not the worst thing in the world, I'm just not sure how many players she has seen admins handle.

Overall I think another active staff member on TX couldn't hurt.
I'd like to see Siren continue to be a regular player, and acquire some additional hours.

+1
for now.

I would just like to point out that her comm block was on the 13/12/17. Something I missed.

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom
Coming from a non admin so take this with a very tiny grain of salt:

You say you're 'quite active' but only recently have I seen you being active. I'm decently active on the server and have only seen you a handful of times.

As to the "almost no admin on" that should be reconciled with the recent addition of Spoon to the server management.

I would personally say, flesh this out a little more. It's kinda vague.
may i add i usually play am time on the server ad around that time your usually not on secondly i didn't sleep for 7 days when i was writing this application and forgot that spoon recently became and admin

Since the comm was on the 13/12/17 that means that this application is declined as you can't have a ban or comm block for 1.5 months.

So this means that once the ban has served 1.5 months then you can reapply.
Therefore you can reapply on the 28th January 2018.
Declined and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread