Accepted DB Hacker Havana Unana (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyphon

Player Havana Unana was hacking on server #4 and so was banned. Need a heavy perm! Evidence bellow from me. Arrow also has another .dem.

Attachments

• havana.dem
    2.6 MB · Views: 182
(yes ik it says sopot)

Attachments

• sopot2_2.dem
    11.2 MB · Views: 153
Havana Unana: Stole 12 times (new record!) and chased the rocket to try to steal a few times if the rocket is close enough. Attempted to Steal Multiple times.

Now for a list of video evidence proof I saw for his hacks.

1) His auto airblast kicks in and tries to airblast his own teammate's rocket when it's close to him, but obviously it doesn't work because it's his team's rocket.

2) I slowed down the video frame ticks and I see that, everytime after he airblasts a rocket, his curser points perfectly at the center hitbox of the rocket. No matter where he airblasts the rocket from, it centers on the rocket hitbox for a split frame before returning to the owner's original mouse position.

3) When he flicks the rocket you notice how he pauses for a few ticks on the rocket before he finishes his movement of a rocket flick or upspike. Also, after he airblasts a rocket, the mouse flicks very violently to get to the center of the rocket hit box.

4) I've seen him turn to airblast a rocket on his 8 o'clock which I would say is completely normal other than the fact that his cursor perfectly lines up in the center of the rocket. Multiple times as well all the same and exactly on the rocket.

5) In the last bit of the demo you could obviously see that his mouse cursor is locking on to the rocket multiple times as well when you slow it down.

dfac24138: Stole 2 time and Attempted to Steal a few times.

Steven: Stole 6 times and Attempted to Steal Multiple times.

EagleEyes JR.: Stole 1 time.

sopots134: Attempted to Steal Multiple times and typed down in all Caps the beginning of the Song Believer by Imagine Dragons.
He also screamed in the mic really GOD DANG LOUDLY ON THE MIC AND SCARED THE ABSOLUTE BANANAS OFF OF ME once. Spammed a long line of unintelligent incoherent caps of words.

Kacper Ginter: Stole 1 time and a Defensive Steal [The rocket was for EagleEyes JR., but the rocket was too close to him when Eagle orbited the rocket around himself. Could have resulted in a team kill, but luckily he airblasted the rocket. The Defensive Steal occurred on his side of the map].

Who?: Stole 1 time.

Thank you for your report Arrow!

Zyphon and I vote to accept this report in.

• Agree
Reactions: Zyphon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread