Declined DarkFelica's Admin Application #1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFelica

Donator
Username
SilverFelica

Steam32 ID
[this is NOT a profile link; you can find out how to get your steamID here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/get-your-steam-id-32.23385/ ]

STEAM_0:1:558066208

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
[Found here: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=search look up your name or ID and check your profile in the relevant game mode]

30d 01:01:28h
Link to your Sourcebans record
[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/ search for your Steam32 ID, not your name]

BANS
COMMS

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

Semicolon Backslash

Server you are applying for

Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak

General online times & time zone

I usually get on servers on weekends around 8:55 am, occasionally I get on Fridays around 2:55 pm. Timezone: Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time, (GMT-10)
Mondays - Thursdays are School Nights for me, I can hop on 5 pm - 7 pm

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)

Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)

No, Previous experience in other games as Moderator or Admin.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

360mins -> 720mins -> 1440mins ->10080mins -> 43200mins -> 0/Permanent
360mins -> 720mins -> 1440mins ->10080mins -> 43200mins -> 0/Permanent
(Freekill, Teamkill, LR Denial, etc)
360mins mute or gag
720mins mute or gag
1440mins mute or gag
4320mins mute or gag
10080mins mute or gag
permanent mute or gag

Mass Freekill(accident)
480min guard ban
Permanent gaurdban

Mass Freekill(On Purpose)
Permanent guard ban

I hope I can help out the JB Team, I really want to learn how to use the Punishment System;
Even though I have a Temper against people who don't follow the rules, I'm willing to remove that mindset.
I slightly enforce the rules on the server, If I get admin I can try to answer any calls and get on if it's very Chaotic.
Since I'm going on Winter Break from Dec. 19 - Jan. 2, I might be more active on the server.

Mahalo,
DarkFelica

Calling all current JB Admins:
@Semicolon Backslash
@OpenDanger
@crubf
@Cridove
@Coal
@Kazzy

After a quick glance I only have one major complaint, I would like to see you make some reports on the forums, I see you've made quite a few !calladmins and I would like to see if those were truly callworthy. Consider this a +1 if you can make some solid reports.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I swear that despite you having 30 days on the server, you just come to me as someone having an unfathomably low presence on the server. I don't know whether it is a good thing or not, but it is most certainly useful for you for keeping yourself hidden. Your age is rather a bit too young, but I won't let that influence my vote.
Other than that, your application is very pleasant to read.
Last thing is just a small correction on your teambans. I doubt you did that intentionally, but we don't gag or mute blus for freekilling, teamkilling, Lr Denial, etc... .

+1

• Dumb
Reactions: Ian and Magglet
I swear that despite you having 30 days on the server, you just come to me as someone having an unfathomably low presence on the server.
This intro is completely unnecessary and discouraging. This is supposed to be constructive, or at least I hope that that is the case. You’re simply just stating “I don’t know who you are” and leaving the applicant with a vague lead on whether you actually are criticizing, or complimenting them. You could’ve just stated how your timezones are so far apart the applicant is on when it’s 3am for you, and you can’t accurately gauge their presence, and whether they leave a positive influence. I’m stating that your feedback isn’t helpful. Also, knowing how your team works, asking for permission is to ask for age to not be factored in, and it’s highly likely semi ran it by the team, so why bring it up? He has permission to apply based on age. (From your mentor/gameserver admin who directly mods your server)

Definitely a well put together application and makes me want to see you on the team, like semi said, would like to see some forum reports, and call feature can be used more, as well as maybe hopping on a bit more and being a standout figure, not in a bad sense, but more chat presence I think that what racer was getting at. I see you on sometimes but you feel hidden this could be because of the mic situation but either way amazing canidate

+1

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
With all feedback in, time to put this under review!

Any question or inactivity during under review please message me. Good luck ::):

declined.
you may apply again in a month; 02.03.2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread