Cya (1 Viewer)

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
It was around April 2013 I think, Girasim and I joined the Hidden server when it just launched.
It was great fun playing here, on a good community with great servers.

I have played here for over a year, but everything has an end. I guess this is my end.
I have recently quit TF2 for other games, and started to mainly administrate another community in Garry's Mod.

It was great while it lasted, and I am glad to see this community grow from ~10 servers to nearly 25 servers now with an active playerbase on nearly every server.

I might join back later. But I don't see it being in any of the close months / close year.

Cya.

Reactions: Electrod
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't really have much to say. It was good having you around, I'll speak to you some time.

Bye.

you will be missed buddy *im not crying im not crying oh god im crying*

Well, Good luck in your future buissnes. And hope to see you soon.
Brofist!
fistbump_large.png

He have been a pretty good admin for me though.

See ya bruh ;_;

Cya Ron, it was a pleasure to play with ya.
I literally cried while reading this ;_; .

oh god there is a waterfall in my house

You're always welcome back, Ron!
We'll miss you, m8..:sandvich:

Damn Ron, sad to see you leave, but anyways, best of luck administrating other servers, and I hope to see you in the future :)

It was around April 2013 I think, Girasim and I joined the Hidden server when it just launched.
It was great fun playing here, on a good community with great servers.

I have played here for over a year, but everything has an end. I guess this is my end.
I have recently quit TF2 for other games, and started to mainly administrate another community in Garry's Mod.

It was great while it lasted, and I am glad to see this community grow from ~10 servers to nearly 25 servers now with an active playerbase on nearly every server.

I might join back later. But I don't see it being in any of the close months / close year.

Cya.
oi, i know u will come back later cause no one can life without panda community :pandastunned:

Bye,hope you come back ron
"No one can life without panda community"-Kevin

Why must everyone leave... :(
whos next? Stabbin or Saxton? :eek:

You can't just leave tf2 with such an amazing stuff bruh!

I wish you good luck administrating other games! :c

Goodbye Ron.. hope you come back :c

bye ron, ya will come back. oh and why should I leave. I've been here for ages ermagerd

Users who are viewing this thread