Accepted cute femboy fox twink ❤'s admin application for FF2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Name: Des, or more commonly known as "cute femboy fox twink ❤" (yes I know, cringy name)

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:217746106

Timezone and online times: My timezone is Mountain Daylight Time, which is UTC-6:00, I am generally online from 1pm - 3am, my time.

I pretty much mainly play on the FF2 TX server, which is the one I'm applying for. Here's my gameme, I play on the server almost daily.

I do have a microphone, and I mainly use it unless I need to use text chat.

I was previously a moderator on a chill mariokart dm server back in 2013, I mainly helped with games and got rid of cheaters that'd join every so often.

The server aforementioned did have sourcemod, I used it to have fun with people on the server and messed with cheaters.

I've been playing on the server for a while and unfortunately there's not many admins at all on the server (I've only ever seen one head admin play on it in all of my time there) and there's lots of rule breakers, from people who team or are friendly with the boss, to people that rave on in text chat, spouting out every offensive word they know, to bosses taking their sweet time camping in their spawn because they don't wanna go up against that one engie when the boss's hp is low.
I along with other are just tired of these rulebreakers freely ruining the game for us and there never being anyone online to stop them. I know how to deal with people that think they're epic trolls or those who don't quite understand the rules and need some help.

For punishments: (voice/text warnings because I usually use my mic but some people may have voice disabled)
Spamming chat/insulting/harassing others in text chat: A warning, both using my mic and text chat; if they continue their behaviour, I'll gag them for 30 minutes, if they continue to misbehave after that, I'll increase the gag times, generally going from 30 minutes to an hour, then to two hours, then four, then 12.

For players that may be cheating or hacking in anyways, I'll check their steam profile for context (however I wouldn't judge whether or not they cheating solely off of that), then I'd spectate them while recording a demo, and if I it shows they're cheating, (I've been playing this game since 2012 and have seen countless cheaters, some blatant and some trying to act legit), I'll ban them.

Exploiters (be it of a map spot or a boss exploit): Text/voice warning, then a slay if it's something akin to a map exploit or so on, temp ban for an hour, temp ban for 12 hours, then a permanent ban

Micspamming:
If it's a younger person with that *squeker* voice that is displeasing to others: Voice/text warning, 10 minute mute, 30 minutes mute, perma mute
Bad quality mic: Voice/text warning, 30 minute mute, perma mute
Spamming music or soundboards and such: Voice/text warning, 30 minute mute, perma mute
Foreign language: Vocal/text warning, if they don't seem to understand, and I can gather what language they're speaking, I'll use google translate to translate a text warning for them, an hour mute, perma mute
Excessive screaming/raging: Voice/text warning, two hour mute, perma mute

Admin impersonation: 8 hour tempban, perma ban

Advertising trades: ask them to use trade chat, an hour gag (or mute if they're using voice to advertise), three hour gag/mute, 12 hour gag/mute, perma gag/mute

Griefing (such as using teleporters to lead people to death traps or get people stuck): Voice/text warning, slay if it's in the current game, kick, two hour ban, 12 hour ban, perma ban

Gamemode specific:

Camping as boss: Voice/text warning, timebomb, slay, two hour ban, eight hour ban, perma ban

Teaming/red being friendly: Voice/text warning, slay, two hour ban, eight hour ban, perma ban

AFKs: If they're afk for more than two rounds, a kick

Ghosting: Voice/text warning, hour mute/gag (depends if they're using voice or text), two hour mute, four hour mute, 12 hour mute

Reds camping that aren't camping classes: Voice/text warning, timebomb, slay, one hour ban, four hour ban, 12 hour ban, perma ban

Failhale (people that go friendly as boss or just wants red to defeat them): Voice/text warning, remind them they can disable boss by using /ff2toggle, slay if they continue, kick if they do it again, two hour ban if they do it again after that

Ok so. (I've started to play on Texas a few weeks ago because of a command to fix a bug but later on i liked that place, there are quite alot of cheerful people to play with i'd say)
Let's start with the positive stuff ay?

-Those are pretty good sessions for what i saw, and as he said on the server he's trying to be more active too so it's fine, keep it up!
-Warns the players whenever possible and calls regularly
-On the mic he behaves well, nothing of bad w/e

Now the negative stuff :c

-Chatlog pretty messy full of that bind you have other than insults here and there aswell as this
9e7931a9a2e463c43cf9bad1e26f5757.png
↑ This is not allowed in our community so don't say that again.
-The app itself is rushed in the end and the ban/gag lengths are short, a perma should be applied at the 6th comm/ban block (rarely in the 5th or 4th). Try to follow a stacked punishment length for example here (Don't obviously copy it, think of what it would be right on a FF2 server)
-As i stated before in my weeks of playing on FF2 Texas he behaves indeed well on the mic but in the normal chat he acts like a completely different person and this is not good if you want to apply as an admin.

With that said i'd like to see you improving on your chat alot and that you don't use those binds anymore if possible.
Can't give any votes yet until you improve and i join the server again aswell as leaving this thread opened for other people replies

I agree with Lil Wolf for the most part. Granted I've never talked to you or met you and therefore never heard you on voice either my first expression is almost exclusively negative.

Your seem to know the rules and have a general grasp on how we handle punishments here, and lots of experience with the game and administration. That's good. But that's also where I run out of positive things to say.

My first expression when looking at your profile and chatlog was literally "What the fuck". Now, I won't hold your personality, hobbies or interests against you, and the profile is a private part that I won't take into account that much but especially the chatlog looks really bad. I have a slight stomache ache thinking about you becoming an admin here. Mainly because with that bind and profile I find it hard to respect you, and I'm sure there's enough people that feel similarly. That in return will definitely cause problems sooner or later. If you get rid of that bind and your chat looks cleaner, and you maybe design your profile a little more respectable (for instance by getting rid of the line that offers people pictures of your genitals), I would consider this a positive application.

Thank you for your interest in helping us out.

Yee, my steam profile initially started out as satire but I sorta adapted to it, I really need to turn it down a couple notches, however I don't take part in the weird furry stuff my binds say ^^'

@Lil Wolf
Is there anything else you wish to add as time as passed on for this user to improve? Anybody else too that needs to say anything?

Edit: Received feedback in private. Time to put you into review.

Last edited:
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Waxel.

Reactions: Waxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread