Current State of VSH #2 (1 Viewer)

Aerial

Hello everyone,

VSH Has been lately quite annoying/frustrating for a couple of reasons,
(and i'm not talking alone here)
1- Hitreg

Hitreg for the ones who doesn't know what it is,
its basically hitting someone and you do hear the sound, but the person doesn't get effected by the hit,
its a major problem happening with saxton hale,
almost feels like 50/50 of the times the hit would actually hit.

So, Landing a hit on someone and doesn't get killed, IS RED FLAG OK??
Landing a hit on a professional Player and he survives it, can end up really badly for hale later,
especially if it was for example engie, medic, pyro or anyone literally :/ .

2- Updates

It's been quite a while(months) since we had some changes,
and there is many changes really needed to be done and
make it more balanced, for example:

MegaHeal

Engie's minicrits on sentry

and for the star of the show

PYRO NERF

There is of course more updates, but these three, kinda the major and really needed ones.

3- !nohale /nohale

Now before anyone say anything, ik this is optional, ik not anyone likes to play hale.

But, many put it, for a couple of reasons, not because they dislike it,

because of how unfun/unfair/unbalance it is(remember first point which is hitreg too),

in wide maps, hale gets Sniped to death by three to four snipers, massive damage massive knockback, its unplayable in wide/big maps.

in small maps, hale gets blasted to death :) by The one and the only... the one man army: Engineer,

if engineer built his nest(it can be more than one nest), its probably already game over,
amp + heavy(not just one heavy),
dispenser + whole team,
its just over at most of the times, not because engie is strong, because the team can protect him, pyros, medics and snipers can interrupt hale's jumps.

hopefully this thread will make everyone aware of the situation in VSH,

its my game and fav server,
and i really care about it,
i don't want it perfect,
i want it to be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Hitreg

Hitreg for the ones who doesn't know what it is,
its basically hitting someone and you do hear the sound, but the person doesn't get effected by the hit,
its a major problem happening with saxton hale,
almost feels like 50/50 of the times the hit would actually hit.

So, Landing a hit on someone and doesn't get killed, IS RED FLAG OK??
Landing a hit on a professional Player and he survives it, can end up really badly for hale later,
especially if it was for example engie, medic, pyro or anyone literally :/ .
I`ll just mention that besides VSH hitreg is also a major issue on Freak Fortress 2. Literally unplayable sometimes

Just a heads-up that all the current pending VSH changes (knockback nerf, sniper nerf, pyro nerf, megaheal on rage etc.) have already been finished by UberMedicFully and sent to Kevin, so I don't see why it's taking so long to implement them on the server. All of the changes have also been tested by Uber and there's no issues.

Don't wanna start a drama or anything like that again but yeah. It's almost impossible to play as hale currently, even for some of the better players it's unenjoyable.

@Kevin May we get an update?

Users who are viewing this thread