Crypt’s Resignation (1 Viewer)

Cryptic

My upcoming job will require me to be inactive the following months, and I'll be busy throughout the summer. I figured it’s time to resign from my position. With that being said, I’d like to personally thank the following:

@DeadSworn:
All new dodgeball players have an idol, who they look up to and think, “damn, I wish I can dominate ass like they do.” My idol back then happened to be you. Later on, you became a good friend, instead of just someone I looked up to. I remember the time a hacker appealed, and we spent late night hours tryna bust his ass, to be later informed that he was VAC’d. Ever since then, you’ve been providing me insight on hackers, suggestions, etc. I can’t thank you enough.​

@Madact:
When I first met you on USDB, I thought you were the chillest admin. I’d get excited whenever you visited ‘cause you always managed to make the server more fun. It’s been fun talking to and messing around on servers with you. Thanks for lighting up the servers and babysitting me til this day. You truly are the Mother of Panda.​

@Kevin:
Of all the communities I’ve joined, Panda’s been my favorite by far. Thanks for being a fun owner. It’s been fun messing around with you on shoutbox. I’m gonna miss being demoted. Also, I have high expectations for this community. In a couple years, I expect this community to be running well, while others being runned down.​

@Lighty:
Who can forget my step-mentor, who adopted me when I was an orphan Trial! I probably would’ve resigned back then, if it weren’t for you. You gave me a sense that I was welcomed within the community, even though it’s EU-based. Not only that, but it gave me the courage to meet other players within the EU community.​

@TBotV63:
It’s been fun working with you, even though our perspectives contradicted a lot. Who can forget our greatest creation, “Second ban = 720 multiplied by 2, then multiplied by 0 (AKA THE NUMBER OF GFS YOU HAVE AAH (i have 69 420, get on my level ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))), then multiplied by 1, then 1440 added”? Also, I haven't forgotten about the dome. Never have, never will.​

@klay:
Thanks for ruining, I mean helping, TBot and I straighten up the guide, after months of avoiding it. Also, I can’t thank you enough for creating the steal detection plugin. It made administrating ten times easier. You and TBot are the perfect duo; looking forward to the new plugin that’ll make tk’ing rockets disappear.​

@Nitro4D:
It’s been fun messing around with you. Gotta say, the DB admin pic you drew is frame-worthy. You should consider doing art commissions.​

@EvoWarrior5:
Even though you don’t have a fancy colored name, you’ve contributed a lot to the community, and I appreciate it. I also appreciate you helping me see things from a different perspective ‘cause it keeps me open-minded. Have fun in Rome, make the best of it!​

@Luigi123:
You’ve been an amazing Trial, Full Admin, and friend. It’s been nice watching you grow. Sorry, that I’ve been bitchy the previous month; stress is taking ahold of me. I’m also sorry for leaving you with the Trials. Hopefully some of them will be promoted soon. Nevertheless, I know you’re capable of taking good care of them. Take good care of USDB please.​

@YourBiggestFan, @Pricholas, @Nanix, and @Squall:
My fellow Trials and ex-Trial, thanks for applying and monitoring the server. Administrating was a pain in the ass prior your assistants. Keep up the work, and you guys will be promoted in no time. And like Luigi, take good care of USDB.
@Sudden and @Rainbowz:
What a lovely couple is all I have to say. Also, good luck with your server suggestion, hope it gets approved.​

@Zushikikato Wolfeh , @Mr.Fluffy, and @Satan:
Thanks for helping me administrate NYJB. After all those lessons and tips, I'm still a noob when it comes to JB.
@Speneth:
My fellow American, who I'd talk politics with. My new laptop's coming soon, so I'll finally get the chance to properly play FF2 with you. Prepare your ass.​

Lastly, thanks to everyone. Throughout the years, I’ve met a lot of great people within the community. It would’ve been nice to get to know more, but time’s so limited. You’ll find me lurking around on the servers occasionally during the summer, but after summer I’ll rarely be on. Hopefully by the time I’m settled with my job, I’ll be active once again.

P.S: I’ve already removed myself from the Staff Overview. Suckers :kappa:

Cheers,
Crypt
aka The Ban Rampager
aka that American
aka that sarcastic, smartass of an asshole​

Who will take care of Shad now :(

cya girl been fun abusing you :kappa:

Wot?.. Oh... Well... Rip...

Le bummer to see you going but I guess its better this way. Atleast for you. Have a good one.

PS. Now that I think about it: I am the green pyro now :kappa:

God demmit crypt :(

But the dome isn't coming back anyway <3

@Madact, we lost another one :pepe:
Here's your tribute Crypto

I will find you and shove rockets up your assss ):

Good luck with everything!

Cya bebe, have a good one, be sure to visit Jb from time to time :kappa:

Thanks for what you have done, Cryptic! <3

Why you do this on my birthday?! ;o;

Well I knew it was coming but I just didn't know when :p Thank you for all your hard work here at panda and I wish you good luck with your job :3c Maybe one day we'll play on DB again!

Best of luck mate, what's the job you took?

Never going to forget you Crypt. Might never forget getting my ass kicked by you again and again either, but hey, something more to remember about you I guess. Best of luck at your job man.

God why

I feel so horrible that I've been away for the past few days so I haven't checked the forums too much, and now I'm late at the WORST TIME :(

Good luck to you Cryptic, even if you probably won't see this post for a long time, maybe weeks or even months from now :(

I salute you good sir, you were a good friend.

Users who are viewing this thread