Accepted crazyboris6's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyboris6

What's your username? crazyboris

What is your SteamID? 0:0:524104949

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Zee

Why were you punished? I said "It's all good nigga."

Why should we revoke your punishment? Panda community servers do not have their server rules shown to users that join and I was not given any warning. I apologize for my actions as I had no idea that these servers would mute me for this. I said nigga when chermal was mod when I played on the hightower server without being gagged. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

• Love
Reactions: Zee
F515C23C-6DED-4B0B-8793-8F7D00B8F879.jpeg

I assure you it doesn’t exonerate you like you want, There is no context that would make this acceptable in my eyes, Some things don’t require warning and its not my responsibility to teach you the rules, That’s entirely on you to read and comprehend, A full is gonna make the final judgement but I don’t think this appeal should be accepted, Cheers.

Attachments

• 72090904-A6D4-4953-B462-91B095C3B366.jpeg
    72090904-A6D4-4953-B462-91B095C3B366.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 42
Where are the rules? I have been playing on your servers for over a year and never seen a rules page.

You do realize that people are racist when they do things with racist intent? The words I said that got my vc mute was "It's all good nigga." I don't understand why we must fight. We were having fun as I was healing you and your were playing demoman. We were discussing spells. I just hate to see that me saying one word would put me in such a bad situation. And thank you for showing me the rules.

You can have the rules show up as soon as you join the server like uncletopia. This is just a side note so we can avoid problems like this in the future.

Racial slurs are strictly forbidden, and you may be muted/gagged without warning for this depending on the admin. I do believe however based on the context in voice chat that a mute was avoidable and this escalated more than it needed to from there. I'll reduce the mute to a day + the gag to 3 days and we'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread