Crashing... (1 Viewer)

Baby Panda

Hey, so pretty recently, I've been crashing from TF2 a whole bunch after connecting to server #25 Trade. I'm not saying that it's the server's fault b/c there are obviously other people playing there a lot and right now. Though, I don't have the problem when connecting to other servers. I'm pretty sure the crashing is a result w/ a mass amount of the custom particle effect that I have installed but like I said, I'm not crashing on other servers. Just curious if the Trade server doesn't cooperate very well w/ custom modifications for my client? Please let me know :)

Thank you.

Hey, so pretty recently, I've been crashing from TF2 a whole bunch after connecting to server #25 Trade. I'm not saying that it's the server's fault b/c there are obviously other people playing there a lot and right now. Though, I don't have the problem when connecting to other servers. I'm pretty sure the crashing is a result w/ a mass amount of the custom particle effect that I have installed but like I said, I'm not crashing on other servers. Just curious if the Trade server doesn't cooperate very well w/ custom modifications for my client? Please let me know :)

Thank you.
i wouldnt see any issue why your custom stuff would affect with the server since its only client side and nothing server related.
i might be wrong but i am pretty sure that the server doesnt cause anything that would crash your game

Go to your folders in steam and remove the tf2 files that download for joining custom servers. If you don't know where it is look it up or comment back and ill try to explain it as much as i can.

I fixed it. It was just b/c there were some files in my custom folder that were a bit much for my laptop to handle all at once and those particles effects weren't even worth the time xD

Users who are viewing this thread