Invalid Cr1tiKal's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name and/or nickname
my steam username is Cr1tiKal my friends call me Charley
Your age
15 and 3 months exact.
Who gave you permission to apply?
i already meet the requirements
Your Steam ID
/id/ft6ncjhdfgzdrg/
Your general online times and your timezone
i am online 12 hours a day, EVRERY SINGLE DAY.
my time zone is GMT+30:30
additional info: Im online 12 hours a day even if i have school, my school starts at 7 in the morning and ends at 10 in morning, meaning only 3 hours of school.
Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Panda-community.com US | 2fort
Its a populated server and i love 2 fort.
Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes, i will take action if im not busy "IF IM NOT BUSY"
Do you have a microphone?
yes, not a good one but not bad either
Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Only on wonderland which was on my other account that i lost

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
im active 12 hours a day, i think that people have the freedom of speech, they should be able to use swear words, just not spamming them or being racist i hate racist people! people can say Fuck its a common swear word, just dont be racist, they should be able to use swear words and slangs for example " what the fuck?" or "holy Fuck!" they can use it like this and should not be banned. racism will be warned and if they still dont stop they will be banned for 2 days which is acceptable not too long or too short a good punishment time, if they didnt learn their lesson it will keep getting more and can lead to a permenant ban,
General Punishments
i will never permenantly ban on first offense unless they are using cheats and hacks
first offence: 6hour
second offence: 1 day
3rd offense: 2 days
4th: 4 days
5th: 1 week
6th: permenant (they should be able to defend themselves if they think the ban was wrong)
Specific Punishments
spawn camping: on 2 fort spawn camps can be extremely annoying if paired up with medics
i will kick them from the server and if they keep doing it i will ban the for 1 hour up to 6 hours

Spam (mic/text):
i dont think mic spam should be a problem, there is always a mute button in game ALWAYS!!
but if they spam in chat it will be a warning first time, then kick than mute.
Closing Thoughts & Links
i will always be online 12 hours a day unless its an emergency, im a pro gamer and im greasy :) and i will always play on the servers because of my love with 2fort

i also dont have alot of play time but im currently on the server trying to get to that limit, thats the only problem.

Reactions: Jim Bob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread