Corona Watchlist (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Lowkey I’m kind of bored on the weekends doing pretty much nothing but staying indoors and occasional going outside with friends since the gym is closed here. You guys got any recommendations for shows and/or movies that I could watch? Heck maybe someone else can check out your recommendations if they’re stuck in their homes with the whole Corona situation as well ( also I can silently judge all of your interests :p).

• Movies
• Anime
• Films
• Dramas
• TV Shows
• Anything Else

Reactions: ultimateHQ
I recommend you watch The Last Kingdom on Netflix. Its a great show!!!!

There's a channel on youtube that uploads various short films that all have different themes, it's really fun to binge through.

Omeleto

1591005782260.png

Now's as good a time as any, innit

Reactions: Danny and Gold
I don't really know if you would like it, but I recommend watching the movies of "Fantozzi".
It's an Italian tragicomic icon which pretty much every Italian knows and loves.

It tells the story of a unfortunate man who lives in a small apartment with an "ugly" wife and works for a despicable Count.
It also tells how the society is kind of "brutal" against you, but still it's funny af.

Watch this clip from the Movie Fantozzi 1975 for example:

It's a "weird" Tennis match between Fantozzi and Felini ( his closest friend ).

Still I don't think you can understand it and like it, but feel free to watch whatever you like :)
[ @Matth ]

• Friendly
Reactions: Waxel
Movies: I think that comedies are some of the best stuff right now, so here are a few good ones
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is an absolute classic comedy, along with Life of Brian. There are also classics like Dodgeball, Airplane, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, The Princess Bride (not really a comedy but a great movie), and Groundhogs Day. A little weirder, but The Death of Stalin is also a great movie, if a bit dark.

If you are looking more for TV shows, The Last Airbender (one of the great animated shows) is currently on Netflix, also worth looking at is The Office, Schitts Creek, and Brooklyn 99.

Go fishing. It passes time and gives nice adrenaline rushes for every time you fight a fish, and is even better when you catch one.

Persona 3 : The Movie
-Spring of birth
-Midsummer knight dream
-Falling Down
-Winter of rebirth

Persona 4 : The Animation
All fours parts. You can find them on Youtube.
Persona 5 : The animation
The series is incomplete I believe. I only got to watch 80% of the episodes. It really depends on the website what you watch.

I would recommend this series to anyone on the internet, especially users on any kind of video-game community as it's very easy to fall down radicalization rabbit-holes.

I would recommend this series to anyone on the internet, especially users on any kind of video-game community as it's very easy to fall down radicalization rabbit-holes.

A brief add on towards this: the vast majority of the right and conservatives despise the alt-right and the ideology of it. It tags onto a couple of our ideas before expanding it into something we disagree with completely (ie going from stronger borders to make sure everyone coming in is a contributing member of society to "we can not accept anyone from a different race"). It is important to know the difference between disagreeing viewpoints based in fact vs hate, the majority of people who lean right are not alt-right (heck, Richard Spencer regrets voting for Trump) and it can have damaging repercussions if labelled irrationality.

Users who are viewing this thread