Completed Cooldown for gameME's /place (1 Viewer)

Should /place have a cooldown?

• Yeesh!

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Heck nah!

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

So the other day, I gagged this one person. They responded to this gag by spamming the heck out of /place, when I was around or not. This made me thinking on why we do not have a cooldown for /place. Other plugins like hug and kiss do, which seemed to be there to prevent spam of the commands.

For those who do not know what /place does, it simply shares your gameME rank in the chat. An example is "You is currently ranked 900 of 44,529 with 6,000 points".

What do you guys think? Should the gameME's famous command have a cooldown? Vote up in the poll!

Been around 10 days since this thread was posted, and it seems like most people want a cooldown of it.
Also bumping this thread so the poll can be more diverse with people.

Current votes have them leaning for a /place cooldown.

Summoning the person who loves to add stuff to the ToDo list, @Luigi123.

I think more importantly, users who have been gagged should not be able to use the extra chat commands. This would include /place, /hug, /kiss and /me. Don't think there is any more, but if a user want's to spam these commands in chat, the same punishments should apply.

• Agree
Reactions: ZeroPC and Zeprus
Sourcemod automatically limits command spam for all commands to whatever Kevin has it set to already.
Well, if this is true, he has it set very high then.

closing this as gameme is already under the ground buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread