Constantly getting denied access because "reserved slots" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so on TF2 193.38.251.1:27015 I can't even join half the time. I spend 20 minutes trying to get in. Every time it says "Dropped due to slot reservation". But nobody ever joins that last slot as a donor or whatever. I also get kicked sometimes because a donor joins and takes my slot. What kinda bull crap is this? You are going to prevent players from joining your server cause the last few slots are reserved for people who paid? You are also going to randomly kick someone cause someone paid? What kind of bullshit is this? I want to play on your servers, but I can't even get it. Because you won't allow a non-donor to join if its 30/32 or 31/32. It's ridiculous. Nobody can join a near full server unless they paid. Might as well give your donors p2w items at this point. Who made your garbage donor system? Your servers are the only ones that I know of that kicks people so donors can join, or prevents non-donors from joining the last few slots.

• Haha
  • Dumb
Reactions: _Black and vinny
I just thought of something for all you donors. You could literally type Retry in the console on a full server and just randomly kick people. You see the problem?

I might as well donate and then do that just to prove how stupid your donor system is.

so on TF2 193.38.251.1:27015 I can't even join half the time. I spend 20 minutes trying to get in. Every time it says "Dropped due to slot reservation". But nobody ever joins that last slot as a donor or whatever. I also get kicked sometimes because a donor joins and takes my slot. What kinda bull crap is this? You are going to prevent players from joining your server cause the last few slots are reserved for people who paid? You are also going to randomly kick someone cause someone paid? What kind of bullshit is this? I want to play on your servers, but I can't even get it. Because you won't allow a non-donor to join if its 30/32 or 31/32. It's ridiculous. Nobody can join a near full server unless they paid. Might as well give your donors p2w items at this point. Who made your garbage donor system? Your servers are the only ones that I know of that kicks people so donors can join, or prevents non-donors from joining the last few slots.
*insert sad violin gif*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread