Competition for the best Noot avatar (1 Viewer)

Nooters

I am hosting a small competition, in which you attempt to draw (preferable) or make (photoshop or whatever) a new avatar for me.

You can:

1) Reform my current avatar
2) Make a completely new one

Whatever you do, the avatar must, for obvious reasons, contain a Pingu in it, and it MUST have something related to TF2 spells in it. You can use one of the newer taunts as your inspiration (Second Rate Sorcery), or you can come up with an idea of your own, but it MUST fullfil the two prerequirements, otherwise it will not be counted as a candidate. You can also have a look at my inventory to find any weapons or hats with spells I have (perhaps that will serve you as an inspiration).

The winner will recieve a full set of Noot Noot memes, and the avatar he or she has made will be uploaded to my:

- Steam account
- Discord account
- Instagram account
- Panda Community forums account

EDIT: Based on how satisfied I am, you could recieve a few refined metal B)

The competition will end next Friday, December 15th, at an undisclosed time. Some time in the evening, iunno.

Looking forward to seeing your inputs, and good luck! B)

I was bored so I made this haha, not for steam tho

cq5w.gif

• Creative
Reactions: PNN
  • Disagree
Reactions: Nooters
Here's the link to the original drawing in my avatar: click

If you're going to participate (unlike EvoWarrior5 and Da Random *puke*) try not to make the picture too wide, so I can fit in entirely into the avatar.

No it's okay, I'll just re-upload my post in the "Draw the Avatar Above You" thread and add some spells.

rzJvEpg.jpg

And then we're done 8)

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
No it's okay, I'll just re-upload my post in the "Draw the Avatar Above You" thread and add some spells.

rzJvEpg.jpg

And then we're done 8)
Wonderful, so far it's first place

Someone? pelase?

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
If I can draw, does that mean I have full capability to draw a quick sketch of a penguin holding a spell in one of his wings, and a spell book in the other. With a fancy wizard hat on top?
Thonking.png

• Agree
Reactions: Nooters
Roses are red

Violets are blue

Contest is over

Nobody wins

You guys suck

So nobody actually won? LOL you guys suck :kappa:

Users who are viewing this thread