Command or Condition for Ammo regeneration? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Cookie

I am testing an idea for a map to remove using the regeneration trigger due to its slight delay to restock the player and the need for a player to enter or be in this trigger each time for it to restock them.

I am looking for a command or condition to put on players that will cause them to always have full ammo either by making how much ammo they have a large number or instantly restocking them to full.
There is condition 92 however that spawns a rune instead of adding the actual rune effect on the player.

Using impulse 101 would not be a good solution due to the fact it restores most or all player condition values to full, even hidden ones, such as the medics MvM shield when not actually in MvM.

Is this at all possible and how?

Just a note: this should be in the questions section of the forum or the Jump section. This section is meant for tutorial-like threads to help newer players.

EDIT: actually I see more threads like this in the section. Doesn't matter much I guess; the most important tutorials are stickied anyways.

Just a note: this should be in the questions section of the forum or the Jump section. This section is meant for tutorial-like threads to help newer players.

EDIT: actually I see more threads like this in the section. Doesn't matter much I guess; the most important tutorials are stickied anyways.

This isn't specifically for jumping, this is just for general information for possible new and creative ideas such as some kind of map gamemode, not to mention this type of question can be useful to more people than just me looking for an answer which I feel could help other players, most information for these types of things are found out from forum posts and answers, so by asking this question, it could hopefully give the answer to someone else in the future looking for a solution to a similar problem, that being if someone here is to give a correct answer. But if I have a specific linear question to ask I will keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread