Collective after-update fixes and suggestions thread (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
This is a thread for fixes and suggestions to be made for the VSH server. Do you not like something that was added in the update because it is broken or just dumb? Is anything bugged now that needs fixing? This is the thread for that.

Fixes needed:
- Overheal is 50% since the update; used to be 100%.

Suggestions:
- Pyro's shotgun needs a boost. It is not a viable option to use it as everything else is superior. I suggest permanent mini-crits.

More will be added later if I think of more or if others add something.

Buff Banner would be OP if it gave full crits; Crossbow just got a boost; the Sniper melee change is not really necessary but if others support it I will add it; Jarate is the only one I agree on needs a boost, but your boost is over the top. On small maps like military it is not hard to get him jarate'd and easily get away with the bushwacka. The very same map is also the best example of a map where Hale is fucked when he would take mini crit damage for 10 seconds unless he goes to hide. So I don't know what we can change there.

Since Rage now takes 3500 damage to get rather than 1900 it wouldn't be a bad idea to just increase the percentage the Jarate takes away somewhat; then it's harder for Hale to get his rage full quickly again.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, and if this is even possible, but eh.

Map that needs fixing: ravine
Issue with the map: No medi-kits, only ammo-kits.
Suggested location:
2015-07-09_00004.jpg

2015-07-09_00005.jpg

2015-07-09_00006.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Hellboy

Users who are viewing this thread