READ ME Clouds.tf (1 Viewer)

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Hi,

After a few weeks in development, Clouds.tf is finally a state where it's ready for most uses.
Clouds.tf is our own image uploading tool, with it's main idea being easy and fast to use.

One of the main features we hoped to be able to implement is being able to upload Screenshots immediately with ease. For that, we'll use ShareX as a temporary client, until our official client made by @Stabbin will come out.

What's better about Clouds.tf compared to other image uploading solutions?
  1. We offer minimal downtime, with very fast speeds.
  2. Thanks to us using ShareX for now, the screenshotting abilities are endless, and we hope to continue to offer a lot of the great features in our upcoming client.
  3. We do not delete any screenshots unless they are by request from the uploader or by legal takedown requests (we still got screenshots uploaded from 2 years ago, when the project first launched).
  4. We offer members of Panda Community access to our control panel upon request, offering you a solution to be able to delete your own screenshots and see them all easily. (If you'd like this, contact me or @Kevin).
If you'd like to setup Clouds.tf to work in your ShareX:
  1. First of all, copy these settings: https://gist.github.com/RonMelkhior/4c7c72c31573060972ca
  2. Now, in ShareX, click on Destinations, and enter Destination Settings.
  3. Now choose Custom Uploaders, and hit import and choose From Clipboard.
  4. Test to make sure everything works okay.
If you've got any concerns, suggestions, or bug reports, contact us:

@Stabbin - Client Developer.
@Ron - Website and backend developer.
@Kevin - Support/Owner.

bump

144 uploads left till we hit 30.000 uploads/images.

incase anyone is interested to use it lmk and i'll generate a few invite codes.

Reactions: HorizonCookie

Users who are viewing this thread