Declined Class Wars Vs Saxton Hale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this idea of class wars like all engineer vs saxton hale... I think it would make a great game mode

• Scared
Reactions: Jiji
Honestly, I think this would be a fun idea if it was like a random chance of happening within a normal round (Like at the start of the round 1/100 chance of it happening)

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
Could be fun to test out and see how it goes, definitely would be interesting

Reactions: Texan
Yes cool idea! But is it possible?

I'm sure I had seen something like this before but I'm unsure. Anybody got any links for me? I've tried searching myself with no luck so I'm hoping someone else has better luck than me.

Could just be something we add as a vote option when admins are on to vsh 5. Give them to the power to randomise the class and forceall to it

Could just be something we add as a vote option when admins are on to vsh 5. Give them to the power to randomise the class and forceall to it

Any idea how that works? As it's currently not possible with current permissions to my knowledge (apart from voting)

Talked to someone who could potentially make a plugin that allows this. Now we wait and see.

• Happy
Reactions: soupcan
Sorry for the late update on this. This will most likely never happen on VSH, but something similiar is being worked on for FF2.

I'm gonna decline this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread