Completed Class Limit Plugin Change | FF2 & VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hello Peeps,

I went through some plugins on Alliedmodders where the most TF2 plugins come from and I have found a improved Class Limit plugin, cleaner config wise.
Example of the config for Dustshowdown

Screenshot_10.png

What i want to suggest is that we replace the current one and give the smaller and huger maps some nerfs.

What I would do with Small maps is:
(Depending on the Player amount.)

Increase Scout, Demoman, Sniper, Soldier and Spy class limits.
Decrease Medic, Engineer, Pyro and Heavy class limits.

What I would do with Medium/Big maps is:
(Depending on the Player amount.)
Increase Medic, Engineer, Pyro and Heavy class limits.

Decrease Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Sniper, and Spy class limits.

Leave your opinion to this.

Nice and clean, I wish coding plugins were that easy, I've been stumped on how the stuff works for about a month.

This first of all looks great really like the idea of scaling class limit changes.

Would this interfere with any donator/admin perks with the guaranteed class choice. I am not super familiar with the server plugins and how they interact but I thought I would ask in case this hasn't been tested. Alot of the draw to donating for vsh players is the free choice to play what you wish whenever no matter the map.

This first of all looks great really like the idea of scaling class limit changes.

Would this interfere with any donator/admin perks with the guaranteed class choice. I am not super familiar with the server plugins and how they interact but I thought I would ask in case this hasn't been tested. Alot of the draw to donating for vsh players is the free choice to play what you wish whenever no matter the map.
It has a Immunity flag, so yes donators and admins can play their class whenever

Reactions: Magglet
Even though people seem to be in favor of this I added a poll just to be 100% sure. Poll will close in 5 days.

Edit: I was supposed to close the poll in 5 days but I already see that a lot of people are in favor of this so I'm gonna task this up today (30.06).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread