Declined Clang Carper Teamban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Clang Carper

Steam ID 32 :
STEAM_0:1:229631836

Date and Time of the Ban: 2:15 AM Cest, january 24th 2023

Reason about the Ban: Baiting

Admin that Banned you: Banana

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Said baiting was that I built a dispenser in Sumo on HobJB. The thing is, I had no idea it was actually a buildable surface, it was just a goof, and when I noticed you could actually build on there I wanted to destroy my building right away, but by then Banana already slayed me so I couldn't destroy it anymore. It was a complete accident, and had I known you could actually in fact build there I wouldn't have done that.

You cant claim it's an accident because you intentionally broke rules by jumping onto the playable surface, that dispenser interfered with the game as well.
I also warned about baiting earlier on.
and when I noticed you could actually build on there I wanted to destroy my building right away
Stop the cap

Considering your streak of rulebreaking, I don't think you should be unguardbanned, but my mentor has the final say

Reactions: Flynt
''You can actually build on here, i-i thought''

Yeah, I was still hitting it so it would actually finish building so I could destroy it

And no, you did not ''warn me about baiting early on'' cause I wasn't baiting early on

You cant claim it's an accident because you intentionally broke rules by jumping onto the playable surface, that dispenser interfered with the game as well.
I also warned about baiting earlier on.

Stop the cap
View attachment 26163

Considering your streak of rulebreaking, I don't think you should be unguardbanned, but my mentor has the final say

• Dumb
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Ian and _Black
So apperantly you can destroy buildings before they're fully built, I thought they had to finish building like how you can't destroy it when a spy is sapping it either
I guess you learn something new every day

''You can actually build on here, i-i thought''

Yeah, I was still hitting it so it would actually finish building so I could destroy it

And no, you did not ''warn me about baiting early on'' cause I wasn't baiting early on

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
The video banana sent clearly shows you jumping into an active red side minigame to place a dispenser, considering your prior teambans and the fact that you have 28 days on the server, giving you more than enough time to understand that baiting is teambannable, I think this punishment is valid.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread