Christmas (1 Viewer)

Puddin

Banned
Heyo.

So, here in my house, we celebrate Christmas after we eat (typical Christmas dinner, all that) and I've already gotten my gifts and I felt like sharing;

PC;
• Mad Catz® S.T.R.I.K.E.™ 3 Gaming Keyboard
• Mad Catz® R.A.T.™ 3 Gaming Mouse
• MEDUSA NX 5.1 Surround Headset
• New Tower (home-built by my dad)

Body;
• Gentlemen Only by Givenchy
• Couple shirts/jeans

AND AN OVOLMATINE CHOCOLATE BAR.

So, what did you guys get?

Its not Christmas for me

Its not Christmas for me
Then don't comment, yet.

I have ordered a pair of awesome razer kraken (pro) headphones, which unfortunately have not come yet. Apart from that I mostly got ca$h, clothes (including gift cards), body/hair products and tons of candy. The usual stuff.

Heyo.

So, here in my house, we celebrate Christmas after we eat (typical Christmas dinner, all that) and I've already gotten my gifts and I felt like sharing;

So, what did you guys get?

We do it in the same way.

I got an GTX 970 and some other things.

~Jones

I got some cash and a nice winter shirt + a pair of gloves.
I used the cash to buy DayZ, and tomorrow I will buy a soda stream for my family.

Yay, the grinch is here.

• Mad Catz® S.T.R.I.K.E.™ 3 Gaming Keyboard
Should've gotten a mechanical keyboard. The cheapest ones are about in the same price category than your keyboard and they feel a lot better(regardless what switches you choose) than regular rubber domes.

• Mad Catz® R.A.T.™ 3 Gaming Mouse
I assume you got the one with the, pretty good, optical sensor (the "Avago 3090", don't think they sell the shitty model with the laser sensor anymore) in which case yay, it's already better than all the other shitty mice from the R.A.T. series. Sadly though, I've read that the LOD on the mouse is pretty high, which could lead to some unwanted tracking when lifting the mouse. According to numerous sources, the control speed(or "tracking speed", as the manufacturers themselves call it) is only 1.5 m/s, which is pretty low and if you don't play on a very high sensitivity pos. accel could kick in rather often.

• MEDUSA NX 5.1 Surround Headset
Decent for its price, although I have to say that headsets are usually very overpriced and if you buy a headset and a mic separately you might get better performance for the same price.

Reactions: Raion
Yay, the grinch is here.

Should've gotten a mechanical keyboard. The cheapest ones are about in the same price category than your keyboard and they feel a lot better(regardless what switches you choose) than regular rubber domes.

I assume you got the one with the, pretty good, optical sensor (the "Avago 3090", don't think they sell the shitty model with the laser sensor anymore) in which case yay, it's already better than all the other shitty mice from the R.A.T. series. Sadly though, I've read that the LOD on the mouse is pretty high, which could lead to some unwanted tracking when lifting the mouse. According to numerous sources, the control speed(or "tracking speed", as the manufacturers themselves call it) is only 1.5 m/s, which is pretty low and if you don't play on a very high sensitivity pos. accel could kick in rather often.

Decent for its price, although I have to say that headsets are usually very overpriced and if you buy a headset and a mic separately you might get better performance for the same price.

Did I forget to mention they were gifts?

i got for christmas finally my macbook air, specs below.

MacBook Air
i7 with 8GB RAM
256GB PCIe SSD
13 inch

also i got the Magic Mouse for it and also some cash and yeah.. thats all :p

It means that I didn't choose them
Why the hell would your parents gift you computer peripherals that you didn't pick yourself? Wait... I don't actually want to know.

and also the keyboard is mechanical
It's not actually. The product details state that it uses a "specially engineered membrane", aka. it has (a little)less shit rubber domes than other keyboards.

AND AND AND I got a bar of chocolate so screw you.
Can't argue with that.

I got a gun.
144360-Ron-Paul-its-happening-gif-img-BY8j.gif

a6490131ae.jpg

Why the hell would your parents gift you computer peripherals that you didn't pick yourself? Wait...

Why the hell should he choose the gifts himself? That's not normal I hope.

Nemesis Pro Edition Combo Pack and a Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard;
It's not that much but It's more than I presumed my mum would get me because she doesn't have a lot of money at the moment.

Why the hell should he choose the gifts himself? That's not normal I hope.
If it's stuff they have no idea about why would you let them choose? Sounds retarded to me.

If it's stuff they have no idea about why would you let them choose? Sounds retarded to me.
Simple, if they have no idea about the stuff then they will just give him something else. Or is it written in stone for ya to get anything you wish for?

Simple, if they have no idea about the stuff then they will just give him something else. Or is it written in stone for ya to get anything you wish for?
maybe his dad is bill gates?

Users who are viewing this thread