Christmas Giveaway NOT Clickbait (1 Viewer)

What Kind of Raffle?

• Stream

• Scrap.tf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tbh, it surprises me that you chose to give them away entirely random as opposed to giving everyone that signed up a key and distributing the remaining 6 randomly.
not a complaint just pure curiosity because that's how I would've treated the situation

Well I guess I was late to a giveaway that ended prematurely? I was gonna stuff my link in later on. Ahh well.

It was like 07:00 and I was grumpy and had to go to work, sorry for my laziness to recheck spelling.

HAHA, FOOL YOU'VE FALLEN FOR MY PLAN IT WASN'T RNG AT ALL IT WAS RIGGED SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T GET ANYTHING

Tbh, it surprises me that you chose to give them away entirely random as opposed to giving everyone that signed up a key and distributing the remaining 6 randomly.
not a complaint just pure curiosity because that's how I would've treated the situation
All it yield was that, "might as well go on with the giveaway"

She will probably send us trade offers on steam
I'm sending them right now actually since I got out of working for Christmas

Yay; Oof to Zep

@Chae it seems you gave the same keys in a trade to someone else

FBFD3F6A-12B3-4C15-960F-265547F618C4.png

@Chae Apparently my steam authenticator had to reset and now I can't trade for 15 days...What now?

Don't know maybe I just can't send trade offers,but I can receive them? You tell me what to do Chae

Wait I think you should be available to receive the keys. I think you're just not allowed to send stuff, you should just try @TekkitFappit

• Agree
Reactions: TekkitFappit
Didn't expect to actually receive anything, much thanks!

Makes me feel like I oughta host my own sometime.

Don't know maybe I just can't send trade offers,but I can receive them? You tell me what to do Chae

I think you should be able to accept the trade but the items won't be given until the trade hold expires. Either that or I could hold onto the keys until the trade hold expires.

I think you should be able to accept the trade but the items won't be given until the trade hold expires. Either that or I could hold onto the keys until the trade hold expires.

Try to send me a trade offer...otherless the only other thing to do is wait

Users who are viewing this thread