Christmas Giveaway NOT Clickbait (1 Viewer)

What Kind of Raffle?

• Stream

• Scrap.tf

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chae

Donator
Before you barrage me with questions and confusion because Christmas is two months away, the giveaway starts early in case people want to join/ for people to know about it so it’s not last second. Now to the specific:

- Backstory, I’m already hosting one 40 key giveaway on the server I mod in ( can’t advertise it) and I wouldn’t mind doing another one for this server as it’s been welcoming to me and because, why not I’m gulliable and charitable as some of my friends have pointed out.

Date: Christmas/ December 25
Time: 22:00 EST
Reward: 40 Keys

Answer the poll please, here’s a clarification of the answers. I’d love to hear feedback and if you have any questions you can always ask me on forums, steam, or discord.

1. Stream. I’d have to get your steam ID AND your trade url, put it on a google spreadsheet and use random number generator to determine winners.
Pros:
- You don’t need to be on and can accept the prizes he never
- Doesn’t take away personal time
- Can register in event
- Free Keys
Cons:
- Authenticator/ trade hold( salutation is a redistribution of leftover prize)
- You have to watch the stream or see the aftermath to find out if you won
- Can be “rigged”( I’ve been accused of rigging even though I’ve done multiple giveaways)
- Multiple winners can win keys( a person can win more than 1 key)

2. Scrap.tf
Simply I give you the keyword and you can enter and the bot will automatically pick the winners when the expiration of the time to enter occurs
Pros:
- Effiecienf and quick
- Bots and no real “rigging” ability
- Anyone that has the code can join
- 1 prize per winner
Cons:
- People’s lives and might not be available that day
- Timezone conflictions
- Reraffle If prize isn’t accepted
- Alts can be used

Thank you for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone, who decides to participate.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chae and ChipZ
Just host another panda hunger games impossible to rig

Time to see the most random people in this raffle the next 2 months or people we have never seen before.

Lets GO

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
Could you like once every week or two post a list of the people you've added in case you missed someone and they don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread