Christmas Giveaway 2019? Yes/No? It Ain't Even December Yet Grandma. (1 Viewer)

What To Do This Christmas For An Event?

• Total voters

Chae

Donator
So what do you think? Last time it was less coordination and it revolved around a single host, if possible I wouldn't mind a larger scale event, leave any suggestions for feedback if possible ( currently I'm still thinking of just hosting another key giveaway this Christmas).

I'll just list my ideas for some of the options:

• Christmas Key/ Item Giveaway ( again)
- Same thing or alternative with combinations of items/ donations. Most likely the prize pool will stay the same (40keys).

• Multiple Events(mix of suggestions and comments on thread)
- TBD

• HG/ Minigames such as Mass Trivia
- I've only heard about it ( HG) and it seems more like medi-games. Anyways there's also the idea of mass trivia or a more "party style" event.

• Revive Other Servers ( Host Event w/ reward on the server)
- Host a "12 Day of Christmas" event where we dedicated a day on a server/ event for the server ( say a key for most kills or something).

• Ultiduo Comp/ MGE( Duel) Cup
- Most likely with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners this would be a more competitive and tournament base style of event; if possible I wouldn't mind the idea of multiple cups ( due to ping issues and multiple first place winners for the respective region).

I swear why are you so nice, stop givig away your items:eek:

Safe to ASSUME it's going to be another giveaway...
Send me your steamID32 & trade url. K ty<3. If not the alternative winning option we'll do :>

Users who are viewing this thread