Accepted Chermal's admin application ^w^ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chermal

Name/Nickname - Chermal

Steam32 thingy - STEAM_0:1:550161802

HLstats thingy - https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1252091

Sourcebans - https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=76561199060589333&Submit=Search

Age -

Person who gave me permission to apply - @Gold

Server(s) - US Hightower, of which I currently have around 8 days of playtime in- I would be most comfortable working in this server and ones like it.

Online times/time zone - On weekdays, I'm usually available/online from around 2 PM - 8 PM EST/EDT, give or take thirty minutes and with occasional breaks. Weekends can range between 10 AM - 8 PM, however there may be some days where I may not be able to log on.

Working microphone - It's a little quiet, but yes. I plan on getting a new microphone soon. I am perfectly comfortable in warning people through voice chat.

Previous experience - Not a whole lot, but I feel confident in my ability to learn from and ask other admins questions if need be. The experience I do have comes mainly from moderating a couple Discord servers and reminding people to abide by the rules of the servers I play on- (mostly panda)
I have no experience with SourceMod so far, but I tend to be a fast learner with some help.

Why I would make a good admin: I feel like in the comparatively short time I've been a part of this community, I've grown to be one of the more recognizable characters in the server. I am well acquainted with many whom frequent the US Hightower server, and I'm equally aware of what plagues it. On a daily basis, I often encounter arguments breaking out in chat, micspam, questionable sprays, and more, with admins either late to respond or never called at all. I do hope that with my frequent activity and knowledge of the server, I can help to alleviate some of the weight on the shoulders of the other administrators, and to fill in for them when they may be busy or absent.

(uhh- soz for the dramatic wording, since I'm already online all the time and enforce the rules often, I want to be able to help make the server a better place while doing what I enjoy.)

1. 480 minutes
2. 960 minutes

3. 1440 minutes
4. 10080 minutes
5. 43200 minutes
6. Permanent ban

1. 960 minutes
2. 2880 minutes
3. 3600 minutes
4. 6480 minutes
5. 21600 minutes
6. Permanent gag/mute

Additionally, I'll always be sure to give out a proper warning to the rulebreaker to stop what they are doing before enacting any punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Chermal!

You are quite popular on Hightower and are liked by the majority of the regulars. You've taken mine and Gold's advice and recently started making forum reports and warning people regularly in chat which is always good. Your sessions look solid, chat-log for the most part looks great, and the application overall also looks pretty good. I really don't have much to criticize.

Although, the same concerns apply to you as the other US-Hightower applicant; your age may hinder your judgment as an admin. But I believe that you're mature enough to pull through

Good luck with the rest of your application ;)

+1

Hiya Ura!!

I think my stacking for the communication punishments could use a few tweaks, but I'm glad you think it's good ^^

As for my age, I've read through the comments on Madjick's application and I get whatcha mean. Hopefully, however, with some improved/mature sentence structure and my unusually deep voice, I'll be able enough to avoid getting "walked over" as you said in said application.

I really appreciate the support. I'll try my best to lead up to the expectations of you and the other members of the staff team. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread