Accepted cheese's forum, mute and gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny

posting for Top Cheese on the forums

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:246141681&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: cheese (cheese#7515 on discord)

Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:246141681

Date and Time of the Ban: Mute-2020/11/01, Gag-2020/07/23 and Forum Ban-around halfway febuary 2020

Reason about the Ban: Mute-Micspam, Gag-Inappropriate Language (i think i said stfu once) and Forum Ban-Thread Spamming

Admin that Banned you: Mute-Random Coffee Table, Gag-Bambi and Forum Ban-Kevin (the man himself)

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
honestly i won't be surprised if you don't want to appeal all of it at once, i'm a patient guy. we all make mistakes, correct? but some of them are unforgiving and i understand tbh. i apologize to i think semicolon backslash which is in his thread i spammed and i won't do it again :pandasmile:. i apologize to Bambi, ex admin that gagged me, for calling his gag "pure horseshit" i knew that in the rules you cannot talk to someone in chat like that (shit like stfu, shut up, be quiet, etc). i apologize to Random Coffee Table, current admin that muted me, for being salty about my mute. in all honesty, yes i did micspam by doing a couple slurps and i realize that even though i'm appealing it might not be accepted. finally, i apologize to the man that blocked me on discord and forum banned me, kevin. i got mad respects for you and although i'm sure you don't give a fuck about my respect for you, i completely understand if i have to wait more months till i manage to get appealed. alright ladies and gentlemen, this is my attempt to appeal as much as i can for now. thanks for your time and have a great morning/afternoon/night :).

i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread