Checking if admins are online (1 Viewer)

So basically, I'm just wondering if there's a command to check if any admins are online/on the server (I say this from a deathrun server, but that probably doesn't mater.)

No, we don't. And won't be a thing either.

If this was a command, it would be easy for hackers and rule-breakers to know who is the admin, and check if the admins are online. So this sort of command is just bad to have in general. Just imagine if the admin joins, and the rule-breakers starts to be chill like nothing happen, would be a pain in the ass. Just because this command existed.

the @ command allows you to enter private chat with the admins active on the server though, I suggest you use that since it doesn't break cover.

@Redspike to correct you or anyone just learning this, @(message) in team chat allows you to privately send a message to any admins present on the server, and I advise the people to only use it when urgent or necessary. People gagged can also use this feature if need be.

People gagged can also use this feature if need be.
Though if abused it's treated as avoiding the punishment and a bannable offence... For any of you gagged guys out there that were considering hurling abuse at the responsible admins. :B1:

• Dumb
Reactions: fanthom

Users who are viewing this thread