Cheater (TF2) (1 Viewer)

SweetStock

Ran into a cheater on the TF2 Panda-Hightower Server, last i heard from an admin was that they were looking into it. However it has been three days since and he is still making regular appearances on the server. This is quite frustrating as me and my friends cannot play normally on a server which we usually enjoy.

This cheater has been known to shoot invisible spies (although he can't headshot me when I was disguised) and he seems to always know our flank routes.

His Steam ID- steamcommunity.com/id/Lipa64

Could someone please give me some contact details for one of the admins on the server so i can resolve this issue?

Thank You

P.S I'm relatively new to this forum so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. My only concern is that it gets read.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/record-a-demo.444/

I highly suggest you learn to how to record demos (It records what you see within the game, without download any third party software). Then we can receive your demo file and then any full gameserver administrator can deal with him if the evidence is valid.

As for an admin to contact...Hm, I'm not sure who it was who told you they would sort it unfortunately. Sorry.
You can always add me if you need someone however.

Thank you very much for the quick response. I will hopefully be able to capture him next time he's in game and create a new thread with evidence. I remember the admin's name being Hev, or something similar to that. To my knowledge he's regularly on the server so I will be able to report the matter directly to him when he's next online.

Once again, thank you for your help.

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
You are welcome ::):

However, we do not have an admin here called Hev. He maybe a donator though or impersonating. It might have also been an admin using a false name. I'm sure whoever it was, if it was an admin, will say something here...maybe :p

• Friendly
Reactions: SweetStock
You are welcome ::):

However, we do not have an admin here called Hev. He maybe a donator though or impersonating. It might have also been an admin using a false name. I'm sure whoever it was, if it was an admin, will say something here...maybe :p
As far as how I've seen the guy in question, he had no "special tag/colour" or whatever, he might be an impersonator (tryharding scout if you want some annotation in plus).

Edit: cannot properly admit he's one tho, but there couldn't be any possible purpose in donating and after not using the perks given by doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread